We are a family of 5 going to China this summer (kids are 17, 14 and 13). Are we going to be looking at two rooms wherever we go or can we all fit in one rooom? I am guessing the space if very tight. Also, is it easy to book day trip? We had a great time hiring our own guides to show us around Europe and prefer that to the big group thing. Any help on lodging choices for a family of five in Beijing, Zian and Szenhei would be much appreciated as well as setting up day trips in the country with guids.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 다빈치알라딘 바다이야기 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 2 무료바다이야기 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 스위피게임 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 시즌온라인 릴게임 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 5 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 6 게임몽릴게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 7 다빈치 릴게임 『홈 피 = kkn36.com 』
- 8 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 9 South Korea for Chuseok
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 14 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 15 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 16 Tokyo hotel help
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 19 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 20 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 21 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 22 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 23 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 24 Private tours in Northern India
- 25 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?