We are a family of 5 going to China this summer (kids are 17, 14 and 13). Are we going to be looking at two rooms wherever we go or can we all fit in one rooom? I am guessing the space if very tight. Also, is it easy to book day trip? We had a great time hiring our own guides to show us around Europe and prefer that to the big group thing. Any help on lodging choices for a family of five in Beijing, Zian and Szenhei would be much appreciated as well as setting up day trips in the country with guids.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan- National Holiday
- 2 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 3 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 4 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 5 India in March and April??
- 6 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 7 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 8 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 9 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 10 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 11 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 12 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 13 Rishikesh, India
- 14 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 15 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 16 Passport
- 17 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 20 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 21 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 22 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 23 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 24 Amakusa island help
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017