We are a family of 5 going to China this summer (kids are 17, 14 and 13). Are we going to be looking at two rooms wherever we go or can we all fit in one rooom? I am guessing the space if very tight. Also, is it easy to book day trip? We had a great time hiring our own guides to show us around Europe and prefer that to the big group thing. Any help on lodging choices for a family of five in Beijing, Zian and Szenhei would be much appreciated as well as setting up day trips in the country with guids.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali private driver recommendation
- 2 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 3 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 4 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 5 North India Itinerary advice
- 6 The Indian money crunch.
- 7 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 8 The truth about elephant tourism
- 9 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 10 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 11 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 12 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 13 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 14 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 15 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 16 Kerala trip
- 17 E Visa for India?
- 18 1-2 months South East Asia
- 19 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 20 Help - India.
- 21 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 22 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 23 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 24 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 25 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?