We are a family of 5 going to China this summer (kids are 17, 14 and 13). Are we going to be looking at two rooms wherever we go or can we all fit in one rooom? I am guessing the space if very tight. Also, is it easy to book day trip? We had a great time hiring our own guides to show us around Europe and prefer that to the big group thing. Any help on lodging choices for a family of five in Beijing, Zian and Szenhei would be much appreciated as well as setting up day trips in the country with guids.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 FACEBOOK Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Twin rooms in Japan
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 7 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 11 sri lanka- tips required
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 14 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 15 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 16 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 17 Christmas in the Alps
- 18 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 19 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 20 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Laos or Kerala?
- 23 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 24 Bali & Singapore in October
- 25 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip