We are a family of 5 going to China this summer (kids are 17, 14 and 13). Are we going to be looking at two rooms wherever we go or can we all fit in one rooom? I am guessing the space if very tight. Also, is it easy to book day trip? We had a great time hiring our own guides to show us around Europe and prefer that to the big group thing. Any help on lodging choices for a family of five in Beijing, Zian and Szenhei would be much appreciated as well as setting up day trips in the country with guids.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bus from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
- 2 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 3 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice
- 4 What are the main attractions you must cover in Sri Lanka
- 5 10 days Sri Lanka tour packages
- 6 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 7 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 8 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 9 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 10 Phillipines with two young children in December
- 11 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 12 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 13 How to do this
- 14 Cell Phone Provider in India
- 15 Delhi costs
- 16 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 17 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 18 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 19 Japan: ATM Machines
- 20 Angkor Wat Tour - 2 Questions
- 21 Phuket
- 22 Hotel in Delhi
- 23 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 24 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 25 Japan in February