I (25M) am traveling to Kerala next week for a six-night solo vacation and have booked a hotel in Kochi for three of those nights, where I plan to do some serious sightseeing.
However, my plans for the remaining few nights of my trip are up in the air; I may head to Munnar and spend my last few days there or spend one night on a houseboat in Alleppey and then two in Munnar.
My question is : how difficult will it be to find a nice hotel in Munnar, specifically, if I decide to book them upon arrival? Since I'm not sure if I will be able to find a houseboat suitable for a solo traveler I've yet to make any reservations for the later parts of my week.
Any advice would be most appreciated!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/enhance-mind-iq/
- 2 Jeep with a driver good english
- 3 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 4 Sri Lanka May
- 5 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Japan Rail Pass
- 8 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 9 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 10 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 Laos planning.
- 13 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 14 Japan for Foodies
- 15 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 16 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 17 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 18 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 19 One night in Osaka
- 20 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 21 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 22 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 23 Singapore weather in August/September
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 First time going abroad