I (25M) am traveling to Kerala next week for a six-night solo vacation and have booked a hotel in Kochi for three of those nights, where I plan to do some serious sightseeing.
However, my plans for the remaining few nights of my trip are up in the air; I may head to Munnar and spend my last few days there or spend one night on a houseboat in Alleppey and then two in Munnar.
My question is : how difficult will it be to find a nice hotel in Munnar, specifically, if I decide to book them upon arrival? Since I'm not sure if I will be able to find a houseboat suitable for a solo traveler I've yet to make any reservations for the later parts of my week.
Any advice would be most appreciated!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 2 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 3 Tokyo daytrip
- 4 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 5 Bali - What to do?
- 6 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 7 Impressions of India
- 8 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 9 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 10 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 11 Taiwan confusion..
- 12 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 13 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 14 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 15 Laos- two weeks in January
- 16 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 17 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 18 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 19 Visa for India
- 20 Snapshots From Kerala
- 21 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 22 Other than Kyoto?
- 23 Japan itinerary advice
- 24 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback