I (25M) am traveling to Kerala next week for a six-night solo vacation and have booked a hotel in Kochi for three of those nights, where I plan to do some serious sightseeing.
However, my plans for the remaining few nights of my trip are up in the air; I may head to Munnar and spend my last few days there or spend one night on a houseboat in Alleppey and then two in Munnar.
My question is : how difficult will it be to find a nice hotel in Munnar, specifically, if I decide to book them upon arrival? Since I'm not sure if I will be able to find a houseboat suitable for a solo traveler I've yet to make any reservations for the later parts of my week.
Any advice would be most appreciated!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 게임몽게임 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 필리핀환율 ≪접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 알라딘릴게임 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 다빈치릴게임 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 6 예시게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 7 Kashmir Tourism
- 8 Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 9 HEALTHCARE
- 10 Weather forecast
- 11 AGING FREE SKIN@http://colodetoxplusfrance.net/renovie-serum-be/
- 12 iWeb Technologies Seo Company in Faridabad
- 13 Vietnam visa
- 14 Bali - What to do?
- 15 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 16 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 19 Sri Lanka advice
- 20 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 21 Ryokan in Japan
- 22 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 23 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 24 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 25 Googling to going...to Gujarat!