I (25M) am traveling to Kerala next week for a six-night solo vacation and have booked a hotel in Kochi for three of those nights, where I plan to do some serious sightseeing.
However, my plans for the remaining few nights of my trip are up in the air; I may head to Munnar and spend my last few days there or spend one night on a houseboat in Alleppey and then two in Munnar.
My question is : how difficult will it be to find a nice hotel in Munnar, specifically, if I decide to book them upon arrival? Since I'm not sure if I will be able to find a houseboat suitable for a solo traveler I've yet to make any reservations for the later parts of my week.
Any advice would be most appreciated!! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바카라카지노 ☞◇접 속 : pts13.컴 ☞◇
- 2 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 3 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 4 "necessities" for India
- 5 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 6 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 7 Changing planes at Dubai
- 8 14 days in Myanmar
- 9 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 10 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 11 50th Anniversary trip
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 15 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 16 Short trip to Myanmar
- 17 ATMs in Japan
- 18 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 19 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 20 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 23 Mandalay questions
- 24 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 25 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China