We'll be 3 to lunch instead of 5. I got an e-mail earlier, from a friend, who can't make it due to a family situation that he can't get out of. The other two have e-mailed and said that they are still coming. They'll be driving up from N.Y. and N.J. Let's hope the rain situation doesn't stop them from making it. I'll be on a NINE hour-plus flight to Boston. I can't believe the routing Delta has put me on. I could be in Tokyo quicker. Happy Travels!
- 1 HIGH-QUALITY REAL AND FAKE PASSPORTS, DRIVER'S LICENSES, ID CARDS, VISAS,STAMPS
- 2 ypur daily news
- 3 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 4 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 5 Our favorite Bali -- Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran – 2012
- 6 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 7 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 8 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 9 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 10 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 11 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 12 Food in Uzbekistan
- 13 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 14 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 15 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 16 Train Fares in Japan
- 17 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 18 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 19 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 20 Udaipur, India
- 21 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 22 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 23 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 24 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 25 independent travel in India