I've always found the "what to wear" threads silly but sometimes you just have to ask! I'm a very unimaginative dresser, usually shrouded in black. But I'm getting concerned about SE Asia in January (Siem Reap, Angkor Wat, Luang Prabang, Vietnam and Bangkok). Will I stick out? Should I lighten up? Wish dogster were around to advise me...
Black in SE Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 2 First time to srilanka
- 3 Ubud Tips
- 4 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 5 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 6 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 7 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 8 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 9 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 10 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 11 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 12 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 13 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 14 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 15 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 16 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 17 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 18 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 19 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 20 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 21 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 22 Nepal
- 23 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 24 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 25 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!