I've always found the "what to wear" threads silly but sometimes you just have to ask! I'm a very unimaginative dresser, usually shrouded in black. But I'm getting concerned about SE Asia in January (Siem Reap, Angkor Wat, Luang Prabang, Vietnam and Bangkok). Will I stick out? Should I lighten up? Wish dogster were around to advise me...
Black in SE Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Takayama ideas in April?
- 2 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 3 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 4 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 5 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 6 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 7 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 8 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 9 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 10 Osaka shopping
- 11 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 12 Penang
- 13 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 14 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 15 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 16 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 17 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 18 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 19 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 20 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 21 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 22 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 23 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 24 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 25 4-1/2 days in Seoul