I've always found the "what to wear" threads silly but sometimes you just have to ask! I'm a very unimaginative dresser, usually shrouded in black. But I'm getting concerned about SE Asia in January (Siem Reap, Angkor Wat, Luang Prabang, Vietnam and Bangkok). Will I stick out? Should I lighten up? Wish dogster were around to advise me...
Black in SE Asia
- 1 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 2 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 3 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 4 Food in Uzbekistan
- 5 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 6 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 7 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 8 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 9 Train Fares in Japan
- 10 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 11 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 12 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 13 Udaipur, India
- 14 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 15 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 16 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 17 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 18 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 19 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 20 independent travel in India
- 21 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 22 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 23 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 24 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 25 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?