Has anyone been bird watching in Siem Reap?If so, details please.I will be there in Dec.I hear there is a couple of great parks to bird in.Need help with this please,
Birding in Siem Reap Area???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 2 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 5 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 6 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 7 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 8 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 9 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 10 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 11 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 12 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 13 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 14 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 15 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 16 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 17 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 18 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 19 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 20 Kashmir today
- 21 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 22 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 23 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 24 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 25 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong