Will have one full day in Yokohama in June and was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Yokohama Cycling Tours which was last reviewed in 2011. Are they still around or is there a private cycling tour available these days? Think this would be a great way to see major attractions in Yokohama in 4-5 hours. Any thoughts out there. Thanks.
Bike tour in Yokohama, Japan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 2 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 3 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 4 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 5 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 6 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 7 Malaysian honeymoon
- 8 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 9 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 10 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 11 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 12 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 13 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 14 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 15 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 16 India - 2 Days only
- 17 China with Collette Tours
- 18 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 19 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 20 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 22 Beach selection in Thailand
- 23 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 24 Burma river cruise
- 25 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.