Will have one full day in Yokohama in June and was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Yokohama Cycling Tours which was last reviewed in 2011. Are they still around or is there a private cycling tour available these days? Think this would be a great way to see major attractions in Yokohama in 4-5 hours. Any thoughts out there. Thanks.
Bike tour in Yokohama, Japan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 2 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 3 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 4 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 5 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 6 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 7 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 8 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 9 Nancy Chandler maps
- 10 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 11 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 12 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 13 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 14 Help re. Visa.
- 15 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 16 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 17 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 18 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 19 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 20 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 21 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 22 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 23 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 24 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 25 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?