I have been working with Jachung Travel to arrange a trip to Bhutan. They tell me I must pay them with a check in advance and do not take credit cards. Is this typical of Bhutan Travel Agents? I am sure this will be fine -- but I am a bit nervous about sending thousands of dollars to someone I found on the internet. Thoughts?
Bhutan Travel Agents
- 1 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 4 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 5 Buying Jewelry in India
- 6 Cell Phones in India
- 7 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 8 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 9 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 10 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 11 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 12 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 13 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 14 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 15 Kashmir or Nepal
- 16 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 17 Wildlife Tour of India
- 18 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 19 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 20 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 21 white sand beaches in thailand
- 22 Udaipur, India
- 23 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 24 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 25 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars