I have been working with Jachung Travel to arrange a trip to Bhutan. They tell me I must pay them with a check in advance and do not take credit cards. Is this typical of Bhutan Travel Agents? I am sure this will be fine -- but I am a bit nervous about sending thousands of dollars to someone I found on the internet. Thoughts?
Bhutan Travel Agents
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 2 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 3 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 4 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 5 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 6 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 7 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 8 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 9 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 10 Nepal
- 11 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 12 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 13 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 14 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 15 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 16 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 17 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 18 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 19 1st time Japan - solo female
- 20 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 21 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 22 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 23 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 24 Odyssey unlimited
- 25 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?