Hi everyone. I'm trying to plan another trip to Asia and was pondering visiting either Nepal (probably just Kathmandu and surroundings) or Bhutan (probably just Paro and surroundings). Unfortunately, this is the monsoon season. Has anyone been to either one of these places during this period and can tell me what to expect weather-wise? Does it rain all the time or just at night? Other than the weather does anybody have any opinions of one versus the other? Thanks all.
Bhutan or Nepal or neither in late July
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 2 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 3 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 4 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 5 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 6 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 7 1st time Japan - solo female
- 8 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 9 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 10 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 11 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 12 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 13 Odyssey unlimited
- 14 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 15 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 16 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 17 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 18 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 19 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 20 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 21 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 22 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 23 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 24 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 25 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?