Hi everyone. I'm trying to plan another trip to Asia and was pondering visiting either Nepal (probably just Kathmandu and surroundings) or Bhutan (probably just Paro and surroundings). Unfortunately, this is the monsoon season. Has anyone been to either one of these places during this period and can tell me what to expect weather-wise? Does it rain all the time or just at night? Other than the weather does anybody have any opinions of one versus the other? Thanks all.
Bhutan or Nepal or neither in late July
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 2 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 3 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 4 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 5 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 6 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 7 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 8 India - 2 Days only
- 9 Malaysian honeymoon
- 10 China with Collette Tours
- 11 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 13 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 15 Beach selection in Thailand
- 16 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 17 Burma river cruise
- 18 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 19 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 My trip report from the Philippines
- 24 Exploring Thailand
- 25 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok