Just returned from Bhutan. We are kind of confused about the Boutique Hotels in Bhutan. After lunching at a VERY nice hotel in Thimpu - Jumolhari -- I asked our tour guide if the Boutique Hotels cost more to stay in. He said no. Made me wonder why if that was the case -- we were put in one of the basic hotels. Anyone have an idea how this works? Assuming it is true that you pay the same -- if I went back -- I would probably seek out some of the boutique hotels if they were in the towns and not isolated from the general culture. Jumolhari was a block from Hotel Druk.
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 2 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 3 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 4 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 5 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 6 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 Magical India
- 9 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 10 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 11 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 12 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 13 South East Asia
- 14 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 15 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 16 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 17 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 18 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 19 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 20 Indian Visa
- 21 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 22 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 23 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 24 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 25 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?