I'm trying to plan a 2011 trip and find the cost of Wilderness Travel to be quite high for the Jumolhari Trek. Has anyone used this company (Jachung) or can recommend another?
Bhutan - Has anyone used Jachung Travel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Impressed Halong trip with Royalwings Cruise!!!
- 2 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 3 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 4 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 5 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 6 2-3 days in Georgia
- 7 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 8 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 9 Japan in July?
- 10 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 11 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 12 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 13 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 14 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 15 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 16 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 17 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 18 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 19 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 20 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 21 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 22 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 23 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?
- 24 Japan beach resort with toddler in may
- 25 Trip report: 3 weeks backpacking across Indonesia