I'm trying to plan a 2011 trip and find the cost of Wilderness Travel to be quite high for the Jumolhari Trek. Has anyone used this company (Jachung) or can recommend another?
Bhutan - Has anyone used Jachung Travel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 2 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 3 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 4 hello
- 5 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 6 Travel during China national week?
- 7 My trip report from the Philippines
- 8 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 9 Chinese idioms:calling a stag a horse
- 10 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 11 China with Collette Tours
- 12 Exploring Thailand
- 13 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 14 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 15 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 16 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 17 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 18 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 19 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 20 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 21 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 22 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 23 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 24 Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?
- 25 Japan in December