I'm trying to plan a 2011 trip and find the cost of Wilderness Travel to be quite high for the Jumolhari Trek. Has anyone used this company (Jachung) or can recommend another?
Bhutan - Has anyone used Jachung Travel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 2 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 5 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 8 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 9 Bali or Fiji
- 10 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 11 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 12 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 13 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Don't use World Expeditions
- 16 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 17 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 18 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 19 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 20 3 days in Teheran
- 21 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 22 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 23 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 24 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 25 Favorite travel apps?