As an extension of my trip to India planned for October 2005, I am considering an 8-night (6-day) extension to Bhutan as part of an organized OAT tour to India. The trip includes touring Thiumphu, Wangdi, Punakha, Paro and the Haa Valley. I've been to other Asian countries (Thailand, India including Kashmir, China, Japan) and wonder how unique this area is. I will not be doing any trekking and have seen enough temples to last me a lifetime. How terrific was your trip to Bhutan? Why did you think it was so special?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 2 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 3 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 4 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 5 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 6 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 7 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 8 1st time Japan - solo female
- 9 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 10 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 11 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 12 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 13 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 14 Odyssey unlimited
- 15 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 16 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 17 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 18 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 19 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 20 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 21 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 22 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 23 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 24 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 25 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?