As an extension of my trip to India planned for October 2005, I am considering an 8-night (6-day) extension to Bhutan as part of an organized OAT tour to India. The trip includes touring Thiumphu, Wangdi, Punakha, Paro and the Haa Valley. I've been to other Asian countries (Thailand, India including Kashmir, China, Japan) and wonder how unique this area is. I will not be doing any trekking and have seen enough temples to last me a lifetime. How terrific was your trip to Bhutan? Why did you think it was so special?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 2 India - 2 Days only
- 3 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 4 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 5 Malaysian honeymoon
- 6 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 7 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 8 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 11 Travel during China national week?
- 12 My trip report from the Philippines
- 13 China with Collette Tours
- 14 Exploring Thailand
- 15 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 16 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 18 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 19 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 20 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 21 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 22 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 23 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 24 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 25 How would you organize this itinerary?