Four days in the Paro Valley and Thimpu and then four days in Kathmandu. Thinking about whether to extend and go to Chitwan or go to Lhasa for a few days and then take the train to Beijing. Thoughts?
Bhutan and Tibet
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 2 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 3 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 4 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 5 Where are your fav places to eat with kids in HK
- 6 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 7 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 8 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 9 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 10 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 11 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 12 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 13 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 14 10 days in South Korea?
- 15 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 16 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 17 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 18 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 19 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 20 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 21 India at the end of May
- 22 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 23 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 24 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 25 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)