My husband and I are interested in going to Bhutan, but he is interested in a trek that I am neither interested in or able to do. I am more interested in the religious and cultural sites with a little bit of nearby trekking. Some overlap where we are both doing the latter is also desired. Any advice about whether this going to be possible? He seems to have gotten the idea that accomplishing this is too complicated and will flummox the Bhutanese travel system!
Bhutan - adivce for couple with differing itineraries needed
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 2 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 3 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 4 Residential Move - The 3 Week Check-list
- 5 Help needed
- 6 Going to Thailand!
- 7 PERFUME OR THU BON RIVER
- 8 Two questions about Thailand
- 9 Airbnb in HK: any info?
- 10 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 11 Bali - January 2015
- 12 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 13 The age-old question: best time allocation in short trip?
- 14 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 15 Stop-over in Seoul
- 16 2 week Japan itinerary
- 17 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 18 Visa Cambodia
- 19 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 20 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 21 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 22 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 23 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 24 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 25 meeting at beijing airport