My husband and I are interested in going to Bhutan, but he is interested in a trek that I am neither interested in or able to do. I am more interested in the religious and cultural sites with a little bit of nearby trekking. Some overlap where we are both doing the latter is also desired. Any advice about whether this going to be possible? He seems to have gotten the idea that accomplishing this is too complicated and will flummox the Bhutanese travel system!
Bhutan - adivce for couple with differing itineraries needed
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 2 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 3 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID, etc
- 4 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 5 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 6 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 7 Nepal
- 8 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 9 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 10 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 11 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 12 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 13 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 14 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 15 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 16 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 17 1st time Japan - solo female
- 18 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 19 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 20 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 21 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 22 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 23 Odyssey unlimited
- 24 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 25 Best of NHK - Video Streaming