My husband and I are interested in going to Bhutan, but he is interested in a trek that I am neither interested in or able to do. I am more interested in the religious and cultural sites with a little bit of nearby trekking. Some overlap where we are both doing the latter is also desired. Any advice about whether this going to be possible? He seems to have gotten the idea that accomplishing this is too complicated and will flummox the Bhutanese travel system!
Bhutan - adivce for couple with differing itineraries needed
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 2 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 3 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 4 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 5 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 6 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 7 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 8 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 9 How safe is Delhi/India
- 10 Malaria
- 11 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 12 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 13 Vietnam and coffee
- 14 I'm going to Japan!
- 15 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 16 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 17 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 18 Cherry blossom
- 19 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 20 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 21 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 22 Which Putu in Bali????
- 23 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 24 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 25 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?