My husband and I are interested in going to Bhutan, but he is interested in a trek that I am neither interested in or able to do. I am more interested in the religious and cultural sites with a little bit of nearby trekking. Some overlap where we are both doing the latter is also desired. Any advice about whether this going to be possible? He seems to have gotten the idea that accomplishing this is too complicated and will flummox the Bhutanese travel system!
Bhutan - adivce for couple with differing itineraries needed
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 2 Chinese idioms:calling a stag a horse
- 3 Travel during China national week?
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 6 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 7 Golden Triangle Voyage – An Awesome Experience in India
- 8 Traditional & Cultural Safari in India through Golden Triangle
- 9 China with Collette Tours
- 10 Exploring Thailand
- 11 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 12 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 14 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 15 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 16 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 17 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 18 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 19 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 20 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 21 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 22 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 23 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 24 Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?
- 25 Japan in December