My husband and I are interested in going to Bhutan, but he is interested in a trek that I am neither interested in or able to do. I am more interested in the religious and cultural sites with a little bit of nearby trekking. Some overlap where we are both doing the latter is also desired. Any advice about whether this going to be possible? He seems to have gotten the idea that accomplishing this is too complicated and will flummox the Bhutanese travel system!
Bhutan - adivce for couple with differing itineraries needed
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 2 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - recent experience
- 3 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 4 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 5 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 6 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 7 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 8 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 9 Help! Which to choose?
- 10 North Vietnam Again!
- 11 Castle & King
- 12 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 13 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 14 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 15 One week in Thailand
- 16 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 17 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 18 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 19 India and Nepal 2014
- 20 Independent female traveller
- 21 Tour company practices
- 22 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 23 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 24 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 25 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015