My husband and I are interested in going to Bhutan, but he is interested in a trek that I am neither interested in or able to do. I am more interested in the religious and cultural sites with a little bit of nearby trekking. Some overlap where we are both doing the latter is also desired. Any advice about whether this going to be possible? He seems to have gotten the idea that accomplishing this is too complicated and will flummox the Bhutanese travel system!
Bhutan - adivce for couple with differing itineraries needed
View all Asia activity »
- 1 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 2 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 3 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 4 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 5 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 6 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 7 South East Asia
- 8 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 9 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Anyone in Bangkok
- 12 Travel Insurance
- 13 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 14 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 15 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 16 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 20 1 week Philippines
- 21 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 22 Japan: best time to go?
- 23 Magical India
- 24 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 25 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?