My husband and I are interested in going to Bhutan, but he is interested in a trek that I am neither interested in or able to do. I am more interested in the religious and cultural sites with a little bit of nearby trekking. Some overlap where we are both doing the latter is also desired. Any advice about whether this going to be possible? He seems to have gotten the idea that accomplishing this is too complicated and will flummox the Bhutanese travel system!
Bhutan - adivce for couple with differing itineraries needed
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 2 Looking for affordable yet nice hotel in Beijing, centrally located
- 3 Exploring Thailand
- 4 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 5 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 6 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 7 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 8 Japan in December
- 9 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 10 Destination Bangkok, again
- 11 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 12 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 13 Phuket
- 14 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 15 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 16 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 17 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 Phones in Asia
- 20 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 21 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 22 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 23 India Add-on
- 24 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 25 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?