My husband and I are interested in going to Bhutan, but he is interested in a trek that I am neither interested in or able to do. I am more interested in the religious and cultural sites with a little bit of nearby trekking. Some overlap where we are both doing the latter is also desired. Any advice about whether this going to be possible? He seems to have gotten the idea that accomplishing this is too complicated and will flummox the Bhutanese travel system!
Bhutan - adivce for couple with differing itineraries needed
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 2 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 3 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 4 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 5 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 6 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 7 Osaka shopping
- 8 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 9 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 10 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 11 Penang
- 12 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 13 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 14 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 15 Takayama ideas in April?
- 16 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 17 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 18 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 19 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 20 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 21 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 22 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 23 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 24 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 25 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!