After spending a great deal of time on the computer researching this topic, I still can't figure out how to get to Singapore without flying over 30 hours and which airport and airline to fly from. Although I'm in the eastern part of the country, I could go west and spend the night and then leave, but it's still very long. I don't think I could sit in economy for that long. Any experiences that anyone has had would be helpful.
Best way to get to Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 2 1st time Japan - solo female
- 3 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 4 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 5 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 6 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 7 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 8 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 9 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 10 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 11 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 12 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 13 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 14 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 15 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 16 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 17 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 18 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 19 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 20 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 21 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 22 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 23 Japan Itinerary for May
- 24 Thai island escape
- 25 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help