After spending a great deal of time on the computer researching this topic, I still can't figure out how to get to Singapore without flying over 30 hours and which airport and airline to fly from. Although I'm in the eastern part of the country, I could go west and spend the night and then leave, but it's still very long. I don't think I could sit in economy for that long. Any experiences that anyone has had would be helpful.
Best way to get to Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 2 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 3 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 4 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 5 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 6 New airport in Mumbai
- 7 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 8 South East Asia
- 9 Driving in Laos
- 10 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 11 Two questions about Thailand
- 12 One week in Tokyo
- 13 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 14 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 15 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 16 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 17 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 18 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 19 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 20 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 21 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 22 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 23 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 24 china
- 25 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES