what is the best way to get to the ritz cartlon hotel from the airport. is it the taxi? if so what is the appox cost. the hotel has offered a limo service but it seems very expensive. any other options?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 2 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 For Bangkok Lovers
- 5 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 6 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 7 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 8 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 9 Visiting China - must be tour
- 10 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 11 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 12 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 13 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 14 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 15 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 16 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 17 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 18 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 19 India Trip Report
- 20 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 21 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 23 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 24 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 25 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?