My boyfriend and I are going to Asia for almost four months. We are flying into Jakarta and spending a few days there, then heading over to Bali.
What is the best way to do this? We have time, but what would you guys recommend stopping and doing?
Let me know !!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 황금성게임 ≪ 접속주소 :【 ' m k 2 8 9.com ' 】
- 2 다빈치다운로드 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 Money Transfer Dubai
- 4 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 5 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 6 Off roading in Asia
- 7 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 8 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 9 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 10 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 11 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 12 Impressions of India
- 13 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 14 Tokyo hotel help
- 15 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 18 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 19 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 20 How much Yen?
- 21 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 22 South Korea for Chuseok
- 23 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 24 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 25 Getting Yourself Around Beijing