I was wondering about travel from Sawai Madhopur to Udaipur. I have heard varying opinions as to how long the travel will be by car. I have heard between 6-9 hours ...is it closer to 6 or 9!!
Do you think we would be better off on a train? Please advise your best suggestion and maybe what you did.
almost ready to confirm trip!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 2 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 3 Japan Rail Pass
- 4 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 5 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 6 Japan for Foodies
- 7 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 10 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 11 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 12 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 13 One night in Osaka
- 14 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 15 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 16 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 17 Singapore weather in August/September
- 18 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 19 First time going abroad
- 20 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 Backpacking on a budget
- 24 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 25 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review