Wish that I was planning a trip back to SE Asia for myself/DH/DD, but I'm actually trying to help my parents with their trip next December. When I flew to BKK in '08, Thai Airways still had the direct flight from JFK. I now believe that the only direct flight to BKK from the US is from LA. My parents are trying to use their Amex miles and it doesn't seem like FF seats are being released anymore for the LA-BKK flight on Thai because the airline can fill all the seats with paying customers. Does anyone have any suggestions as to the most direct/shortest route from NY to BKK? My parents are overwhelmed with the options- stops in Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Europe... the list goes on and on. They are planning on spending the most time in Vietnam and Cambodia (so if there is an easier route that takes them into Hanoi, HCMC, or Siem Reap that would be fine too). However, they would like to spend some time in Bangkok as well, so I thought it would make the most sense for them to fly into/out of BKK.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료다빈치 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 골드 포커 바둑이 ∨∨접 속 : vpp332.com ∧∧추천인:지퍼
- 3 무료손오공 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 5 Tokyo hotel help
- 6 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 7 Vietnam visa
- 8 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 9 Family Friendly Penang
- 10 Train trip costs help please
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Weather forecast
- 13 Bali - What to do?
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 16 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 17 Sri Lanka advice
- 18 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 19 Ryokan in Japan
- 20 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 21 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 22 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 23 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 24 Itinerary & airport help
- 25 Dinner spots for solo traveller