Just arrived in Bagan. The place is chock full of tourists. Any recs on great vista views for photography that are also free of tourists? Willing to go deep and far into the fields.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 2 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 3 Hotel in Hanoi
- 4 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 5 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 6 India help needed
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 8 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 9 Trekking outside Sapa
- 10 Place to stay Hue
- 11 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 12 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 13 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 14 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 15 Go to Pai or not?
- 16 Ko Kraden hotels
- 17 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 18 Hoi Ann hotel
- 19 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 20 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 21 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 22 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 23 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 24 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 25 Thai Silk in Bangkok