We want to visit Koh Samui probably sometime between May and September. Whens the best time. As the rain-o-meter shows quite a bit of rain. Does it rain like everyday - all day long? Does Koh Samui have a monsoon season? Also we want to visit Singapore- same question !
Best time to visit Koh Samui ... Are the rainy seasons really, really rainy?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 2 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 3 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 4 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 5 My SEA trip - photos update
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 8 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 9 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 10 Nepal- recipe?
- 11 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 12 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 13 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 14 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 15 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 16 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 17 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 18 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 19 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 20 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 21 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 22 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 23 Connaught Place
- 24 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 25 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary