What is the best time of the year to visit Hong Kong, taking weather and events into consideration? I will be traveling from Toronto (about 20 hours of travelling) and I am wondering if it is pointless to plan a trip with a duration of less than 2 weeks. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.
Best time to visit Hong Kong & how long to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 2 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 3 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 4 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 5 North Vietnam Again!
- 6 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 7 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 8 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 9 Has anyone seen any tandem bicycle rentals in Luang Prabang?
- 10 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 11 Driving in Laos
- 12 Best Taiwan Sites
- 13 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 14 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 15 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 16 Passport Safety
- 17 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 18 My trip report from the Philippines
- 19 Art in Shanghai
- 20 One week in Thailand
- 21 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 22 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 23 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 24 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 25 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?