I am planning a trip to India and wanted to see the Himalaya's. Is early Jan a good time to see them and is it worth a 2-day trip from India?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 2 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 3 What are the places to visit in Sikkim
- 4 China itinerary
- 5 Castle & King tour operator review
- 6 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 7 June 4-10 accommodations near Minzu University (Beijing)?
- 8 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 9 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 10 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 11 First trip to Japan
- 12 Immigration/customs Turkey to Pakistan
- 13 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 14 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 15 Best eats near Minzu University in Beijing? (June-August 2015 trip)
- 16 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 17 Amazing service - Himalayan Leaders
- 18 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 19 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 20 Northern India in June
- 21 Hakone Free Pass
- 22 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 23 OAT trip to India
- 24 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 25 Chiang Mai...should we?