We are looking to plan a trip to Ko Samui/Ko Phangan and Krabi, and are wondering what the best time of the year is to visit weather-wise. Our #1 priority is being there when there is the most sun and least rain, and when temps are a little more mild. Our #2 priority is having calm seas so we can go boating and there is good visibility for snorkeling/diving. But really, just want to make sure we have the most chance of sunny skies and little rain.
I am a little confused because most sites show that February-March are the months with the best weather, but a Dive Master who lives in Ko Phangan told me that Feb is the end of Monsoon Season over there and weather can be very unpredictable. However, this website clearly shows that there is the lowest amount of rain in Feb http://www.kohphangan.com/travel/weather.html Similar sites have also shown weather to be good in Krabi in Feb, but hearing this from the Dive Master was a little concerning. I'd just hate to book our trip at the 'wrong' time...because in actuality we are TOTALLY flexible and will completely plan our trip around the weather.
Thank you so so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 라마다카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 2 마카오여자【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 3 일본바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 4 http://wellnessfeeds.com/endovex/
- 5 Honeymoon - Malaysia and Bali
- 6 Train trip costs help please
- 7 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 8 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 9 Kashmir Tourism
- 10 Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 11 Weather forecast
- 12 Vietnam visa
- 13 Bali - What to do?
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 16 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 17 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 18 Sri Lanka advice
- 19 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 20 Ryokan in Japan
- 21 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 22 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 23 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 24 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 25 Itinerary & airport help