I haven't gotten much response to my other thread about Nikko and Tohoku so I am putting another out - hoping to see chrysanthemum and autumn leaves this fall.
In place of Tohoku would also consider Kanazawa.
Want to do something that is logistically simple and not spend too much time traveling.
Is it true that in order to reach Tohoku (Morioka for example ) or Kanazawa, from Nikko we would have to retrace our steps to Tokyo ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 2 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 3 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 4 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 5 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 6 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 7 Cambodia weather
- 8 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 11 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 12 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 13 Month long SE Asia trip
- 14 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 15 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 16 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 17 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 18 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 19 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 20 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 21 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 22 Amakusa island help
- 23 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 24 Rishikesh, India
- 25 a month in india