I haven't gotten much response to my other thread about Nikko and Tohoku so I am putting another out - hoping to see chrysanthemum and autumn leaves this fall.
In place of Tohoku would also consider Kanazawa.
Want to do something that is logistically simple and not spend too much time traveling.
Is it true that in order to reach Tohoku (Morioka for example ) or Kanazawa, from Nikko we would have to retrace our steps to Tokyo ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 2 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 3 Japan in February
- 4 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 5 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 6 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 7 Hotel in Delhi
- 8 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 9 Please recommend overnight side trips from Fukuoka
- 10 Two weeks itinerary in Japan with JR pass
- 11 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 12 Phuket
- 13 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 14 How long are the lines at the JR Offices at Narita
- 15 Please help me plan a return visit to Vietnam
- 16 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 17 Private Care PP to SR with child
- 18 Special trip to Vietnam February
- 19 Vietnam itinerary help for May
- 20 Siargao Island for Sun & Surf
- 21 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 22 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 23 Matsumoto-Kamikochi-Takayama
- 24 Kushiro Experts: Help, please
- 25 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice