I haven't gotten much response to my other thread about Nikko and Tohoku so I am putting another out - hoping to see chrysanthemum and autumn leaves this fall.
In place of Tohoku would also consider Kanazawa.
Want to do something that is logistically simple and not spend too much time traveling.
Is it true that in order to reach Tohoku (Morioka for example ) or Kanazawa, from Nikko we would have to retrace our steps to Tokyo ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 Idiotic time zone question
- 4 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 5 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 6 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 7 Sometahing is wrong
- 8 Twin rooms in Japan
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 sri lanka- tips required
- 11 base bangkok or manilla
- 12 Christmas in the Alps
- 13 Change my Itinerary?
- 14 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 17 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 18 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 19 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 20 Impressions of India
- 21 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 22 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 25 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan