I haven't gotten much response to my other thread about Nikko and Tohoku so I am putting another out - hoping to see chrysanthemum and autumn leaves this fall.
In place of Tohoku would also consider Kanazawa.
Want to do something that is logistically simple and not spend too much time traveling.
Is it true that in order to reach Tohoku (Morioka for example ) or Kanazawa, from Nikko we would have to retrace our steps to Tokyo ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 마카오호텔 ◎♧홈 피 = pts13.컴 ◎♧
- 2 best Places to Travel in Asia Under 10000
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 Changing planes at Dubai
- 5 "necessities" for India
- 6 EDITORS HELP....
- 7 Buying Jewelry in India
- 8 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 9 14 days in Myanmar
- 10 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 11 Short trip to Myanmar
- 12 ATMs in Japan
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 15 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 16 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 17 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 18 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 19 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 20 Mandalay questions
- 21 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 22 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 23 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 24 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 25 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia