I haven't gotten much response to my other thread about Nikko and Tohoku so I am putting another out - hoping to see chrysanthemum and autumn leaves this fall.
In place of Tohoku would also consider Kanazawa.
Want to do something that is logistically simple and not spend too much time traveling.
Is it true that in order to reach Tohoku (Morioka for example ) or Kanazawa, from Nikko we would have to retrace our steps to Tokyo ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://maximizedmuscleideas.com/thrive-max-testo/
- 2 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 3 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 4 Phuket Beaches
- 5 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 6 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 7 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 8 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 9 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 10 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 11 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 12 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 15 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 16 Mumbai short visit
- 17 Thailand Guides
- 18 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 19 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 20 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 21 India itinerary critique please
- 22 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 23 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 24 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 25 Magical India