Hello---My husband and I are planning a trip to Thailand in Oct-Nov of 2012. We would visit Bangkok first, then the second half of the trip would be beach and scuba. In your opinion, where are the best places to scuba in Thailand at that time of year? Our main criteria is pretty beaches, easy to get to from Bangkok, and safe dive operations. Of course we know of Phuket, but want to explore other options too. We have been diving in the Red Sea, Caribbean, and Pacific Ocean--but are novice divers. Much thanks.
Best Scuba Diving in Thailand? Where to Go?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 2 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 3 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 4 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 5 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 6 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 7 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 8 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 9 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 10 Thailand mid-December
- 11 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 12 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 13 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 14 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 15 What I like about Mumbai
- 16 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 17 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 18 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 19 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 20 Indian visa
- 21 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 22 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 23 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 24 One week in Thailand
- 25 Is Asiana Airlines safe?