Hello---My husband and I are planning a trip to Thailand in Oct-Nov of 2012. We would visit Bangkok first, then the second half of the trip would be beach and scuba. In your opinion, where are the best places to scuba in Thailand at that time of year? Our main criteria is pretty beaches, easy to get to from Bangkok, and safe dive operations. Of course we know of Phuket, but want to explore other options too. We have been diving in the Red Sea, Caribbean, and Pacific Ocean--but are novice divers. Much thanks.
Best Scuba Diving in Thailand? Where to Go?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 4 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 5 Connaught Place
- 6 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 7 vietnam and laos
- 8 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 9 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 10 My SEA trip - photos update
- 11 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 12 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 13 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 14 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 15 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 16 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 17 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 18 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 19 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 20 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 21 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 22 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 23 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 24 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 25 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food