A friend and I intend to fly to Mumbai in January 2016, trek to Delhi, trek to Nepal, fly to Thailand and then arrive in Cambodia in late March.
Baring in mind we're first time travellers, we'd like some advice regarding the trip and we have a few questions to ask:
1)What is the safest, cheapest and most picturesque route between each of the locations?
2)Are options to camp out on these routes plentiful?
3)Is camping in a tent dangerous?
4)How much can we expect to spend on living costs per day in each country?
5)How much can we expect to spend on travel costs per day in each country?
6)How much can we expect to spend on entertainment per day in each country?
7)Would we need any specialist equipment on the route?
8)As first time travellers, is it likely we've failed to consider something important? If so, what?
Thanks in advance for your responses.
Jake and Dom
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://healthpluscogni.com/skin-opulent/
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 best places in rajasthan, India and is it easy to get good accomodation
- 4 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 5 Bali - What to do?
- 6 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 7 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 Road Scholar tour in China
- 10 Being customs
- 11 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 12 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 13 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 14 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 15 Tips in Myanmar
- 16 myanmar
- 17 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 18 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 19 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 20 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 21 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 22 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 A beach of choice on Samui
- 24 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 25 Travel India solo