A friend and I intend to fly to Mumbai in January 2016, trek to Delhi, trek to Nepal, fly to Thailand and then arrive in Cambodia in late March.
Baring in mind we're first time travellers, we'd like some advice regarding the trip and we have a few questions to ask:
1)What is the safest, cheapest and most picturesque route between each of the locations?
2)Are options to camp out on these routes plentiful?
3)Is camping in a tent dangerous?
4)How much can we expect to spend on living costs per day in each country?
5)How much can we expect to spend on travel costs per day in each country?
6)How much can we expect to spend on entertainment per day in each country?
7)Would we need any specialist equipment on the route?
8)As first time travellers, is it likely we've failed to consider something important? If so, what?
Thanks in advance for your responses.
Jake and Dom
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 사설토토사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 3 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 4 Thailand Guides
- 5 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 6 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 7 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 8 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 9 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 10 Phuket Beaches
- 11 India itinerary critique please
- 12 Japan Itinerary!
- 13 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 14 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 15 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 16 Magical India
- 17 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 18 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 19 Vientiane and ??
- 20 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 21 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 22 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 23 Himachal Pradesh
- 24 Luggage size China ?
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service