A friend and I intend to fly to Mumbai in January 2016, trek to Delhi, trek to Nepal, fly to Thailand and then arrive in Cambodia in late March.
Baring in mind we're first time travellers, we'd like some advice regarding the trip and we have a few questions to ask:
1)What is the safest, cheapest and most picturesque route between each of the locations?
2)Are options to camp out on these routes plentiful?
3)Is camping in a tent dangerous?
4)How much can we expect to spend on living costs per day in each country?
5)How much can we expect to spend on travel costs per day in each country?
6)How much can we expect to spend on entertainment per day in each country?
7)Would we need any specialist equipment on the route?
8)As first time travellers, is it likely we've failed to consider something important? If so, what?
Thanks in advance for your responses.
Jake and Dom
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 2 Japan itinerary advice
- 3 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 4 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 5 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 6 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 7 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 8 Other than Kyoto?
- 9 Trip Report : China
- 10 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 11 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 12 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 13 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 14 Japan GTG, early April
- 15 Beijing tours
- 16 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 17 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 18 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 19 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 20 A great trip in India
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 23 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 24 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 25 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama