A friend and I intend to fly to Mumbai in January 2016, trek to Delhi, trek to Nepal, fly to Thailand and then arrive in Cambodia in late March.
Baring in mind we're first time travellers, we'd like some advice regarding the trip and we have a few questions to ask:
1)What is the safest, cheapest and most picturesque route between each of the locations?
2)Are options to camp out on these routes plentiful?
3)Is camping in a tent dangerous?
4)How much can we expect to spend on living costs per day in each country?
5)How much can we expect to spend on travel costs per day in each country?
6)How much can we expect to spend on entertainment per day in each country?
7)Would we need any specialist equipment on the route?
8)As first time travellers, is it likely we've failed to consider something important? If so, what?
Thanks in advance for your responses.
Jake and Dom
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GMAIL Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Technical SUPP0RT b*G
- 2 DANGEROUS! «Incredible India holidays» IS SWINDLER
- 3 DANGEROUS!!! Fake tour agency in India
- 4 1-2nights Japanese Alps - where and what?
- 5 Mount Koya
- 6 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 7 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 8 Bali - Benoa or Pettingenet?
- 9 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 14 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 15 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 16 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 17 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 18 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 19 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 20 sri lanka- tips required
- 21 base bangkok or manilla
- 22 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 23 Idiotic time zone question
- 24 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 25 Sometahing is wrong