A friend and I intend to fly to Mumbai in January 2016, trek to Delhi, trek to Nepal, fly to Thailand and then arrive in Cambodia in late March.
Baring in mind we're first time travellers, we'd like some advice regarding the trip and we have a few questions to ask:
1)What is the safest, cheapest and most picturesque route between each of the locations?
2)Are options to camp out on these routes plentiful?
3)Is camping in a tent dangerous?
4)How much can we expect to spend on living costs per day in each country?
5)How much can we expect to spend on travel costs per day in each country?
6)How much can we expect to spend on entertainment per day in each country?
7)Would we need any specialist equipment on the route?
8)As first time travellers, is it likely we've failed to consider something important? If so, what?
Thanks in advance for your responses.
Jake and Dom
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 다빈치온라인게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 다빈치 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 무료릴게임 ▼ 접속 :【 ' m k 2 8 9.com ' 】
- 4 Money Transfer Dubai
- 5 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 6 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 7 Off roading in Asia
- 8 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 9 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 10 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 11 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 12 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 13 Impressions of India
- 14 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 15 Tokyo hotel help
- 16 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 17 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 18 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 19 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 20 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 21 How much Yen?
- 22 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 23 South Korea for Chuseok
- 24 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 25 Bhutan... Have You Been