First, thank you all for your help on my trip to India earlier this year. It was so appreciated!
The next question is not for myself, but for two donors to the non-profit where I work who won a trip to Bali from Portland, Oregon. I am making their reservations (for next May) and wondered if anyone could tell me what sounds like the best route?
All include substantial layovers in the Asian airports, so any information about in-airport hotels for a rest is welcome, as well as your opinions of the airlines and the general comfort of the airports.
Option one: Alaska Air/Singapore Air, changing in SF, Tokyo and Singapore (36 hours)
Option two: The same only changing in SF, Hong Kong and Singapore (32 hours)
Oprion three: Delta and Thai Airways, changing in Tokyo and Bangkok (33 hours)
Option four: Korea Airwas, changing in LA and Seol (44 hours)
Many thanks for any feedback! (Almost as fun as going myself.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/dermajur/
- 2 http://www.perfecthealthcentre.com/megadrox/
- 3 Duplex Pipe Manufacturer in India
- 4 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 5 India help with where to go
- 6 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 7 In Seoul for one day
- 8 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 9 Is this crazy?
- 10 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 11 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 12 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 13 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 14 Taxis in Yangon
- 15 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 16 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 17 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 18 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 19 Shanghai Tailor?
- 20 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 21 Best of Koh Tao
- 22 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 23 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 24 Studying yoga in India
- 25 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)