First, thank you all for your help on my trip to India earlier this year. It was so appreciated!
The next question is not for myself, but for two donors to the non-profit where I work who won a trip to Bali from Portland, Oregon. I am making their reservations (for next May) and wondered if anyone could tell me what sounds like the best route?
All include substantial layovers in the Asian airports, so any information about in-airport hotels for a rest is welcome, as well as your opinions of the airlines and the general comfort of the airports.
Option one: Alaska Air/Singapore Air, changing in SF, Tokyo and Singapore (36 hours)
Option two: The same only changing in SF, Hong Kong and Singapore (32 hours)
Oprion three: Delta and Thai Airways, changing in Tokyo and Bangkok (33 hours)
Option four: Korea Airwas, changing in LA and Seol (44 hours)
Many thanks for any feedback! (Almost as fun as going myself.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 게임사이트 ※☆ ← Bmb95.COm ※☆ ← 우리카지노
- 2 Cheap Acommodation in Hoi An, Viet Nam
- 3 currency conversion
- 4 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 5 One day in Saigon
- 6 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 7 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 8 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 9 Bali private driver recommendation
- 10 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 11 North India Itinerary advice
- 12 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 13 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 14 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 15 The Indian money crunch.
- 16 The truth about elephant tourism
- 17 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 18 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 19 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 20 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 21 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 22 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 23 Kerala trip
- 24 E Visa for India?
- 25 1-2 months South East Asia