First, thank you all for your help on my trip to India earlier this year. It was so appreciated!
The next question is not for myself, but for two donors to the non-profit where I work who won a trip to Bali from Portland, Oregon. I am making their reservations (for next May) and wondered if anyone could tell me what sounds like the best route?
All include substantial layovers in the Asian airports, so any information about in-airport hotels for a rest is welcome, as well as your opinions of the airlines and the general comfort of the airports.
Option one: Alaska Air/Singapore Air, changing in SF, Tokyo and Singapore (36 hours)
Option two: The same only changing in SF, Hong Kong and Singapore (32 hours)
Oprion three: Delta and Thai Airways, changing in Tokyo and Bangkok (33 hours)
Option four: Korea Airwas, changing in LA and Seol (44 hours)
Many thanks for any feedback! (Almost as fun as going myself.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT FACEBOOK CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Reset Password
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 4 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 5 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 6 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 7 Christmas in the Alps
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 10 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 11 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 12 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 13 Laos or Kerala?
- 14 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 15 Bali & Singapore in October
- 16 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 17 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 18 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 19 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 20 Booking on the fly
- 21 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 22 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 23 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 24 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 25 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town