First, thank you all for your help on my trip to India earlier this year. It was so appreciated!
The next question is not for myself, but for two donors to the non-profit where I work who won a trip to Bali from Portland, Oregon. I am making their reservations (for next May) and wondered if anyone could tell me what sounds like the best route?
All include substantial layovers in the Asian airports, so any information about in-airport hotels for a rest is welcome, as well as your opinions of the airlines and the general comfort of the airports.
Option one: Alaska Air/Singapore Air, changing in SF, Tokyo and Singapore (36 hours)
Option two: The same only changing in SF, Hong Kong and Singapore (32 hours)
Oprion three: Delta and Thai Airways, changing in Tokyo and Bangkok (33 hours)
Option four: Korea Airwas, changing in LA and Seol (44 hours)
Many thanks for any feedback! (Almost as fun as going myself.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 India help needed
- 4 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 5 Sim cards and adaptors
- 6 Sri Lanka Visa
- 7 Hoi Ann hotel
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 Place to stay Hue
- 10 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 11 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 12 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 13 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 14 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 15 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 16 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 17 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 18 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 19 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 20 Trekking outside Sapa
- 21 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 22 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 23 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 24 Go to Pai or not?
- 25 Ko Kraden hotels