First, thank you all for your help on my trip to India earlier this year. It was so appreciated!
The next question is not for myself, but for two donors to the non-profit where I work who won a trip to Bali from Portland, Oregon. I am making their reservations (for next May) and wondered if anyone could tell me what sounds like the best route?
All include substantial layovers in the Asian airports, so any information about in-airport hotels for a rest is welcome, as well as your opinions of the airlines and the general comfort of the airports.
Option one: Alaska Air/Singapore Air, changing in SF, Tokyo and Singapore (36 hours)
Option two: The same only changing in SF, Hong Kong and Singapore (32 hours)
Oprion three: Delta and Thai Airways, changing in Tokyo and Bangkok (33 hours)
Option four: Korea Airwas, changing in LA and Seol (44 hours)
Many thanks for any feedback! (Almost as fun as going myself.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 2 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 3 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 4 Japan / Korea Trip
- 5 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 6 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 7 Taiwan confusion..
- 8 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 9 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 10 vietnam visa
- 11 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 12 Japan GTG, early April
- 13 Tokyo daytrip
- 14 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 15 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 16 Trip Report : China
- 17 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 18 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 19 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 20 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 21 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 22 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 23 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 24 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 25 Bali - What to do?