First, thank you all for your help on my trip to India earlier this year. It was so appreciated!
The next question is not for myself, but for two donors to the non-profit where I work who won a trip to Bali from Portland, Oregon. I am making their reservations (for next May) and wondered if anyone could tell me what sounds like the best route?
All include substantial layovers in the Asian airports, so any information about in-airport hotels for a rest is welcome, as well as your opinions of the airlines and the general comfort of the airports.
Option one: Alaska Air/Singapore Air, changing in SF, Tokyo and Singapore (36 hours)
Option two: The same only changing in SF, Hong Kong and Singapore (32 hours)
Oprion three: Delta and Thai Airways, changing in Tokyo and Bangkok (33 hours)
Option four: Korea Airwas, changing in LA and Seol (44 hours)
Many thanks for any feedback! (Almost as fun as going myself.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Perlelux – Natural Pearl Skincare Creme
- 2 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 3 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 4 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 5 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 6 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Vietnam Dong
- 9 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 10 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 11 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 12 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 13 3 weeks in Japan
- 14 New Years in Japan
- 15 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 18 Touristy Thailand
- 19 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 20 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 21 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 22 Myanmar tour companies
- 23 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 24 A Victory Day Tour
- 25 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?