First, thank you all for your help on my trip to India earlier this year. It was so appreciated!
The next question is not for myself, but for two donors to the non-profit where I work who won a trip to Bali from Portland, Oregon. I am making their reservations (for next May) and wondered if anyone could tell me what sounds like the best route?
All include substantial layovers in the Asian airports, so any information about in-airport hotels for a rest is welcome, as well as your opinions of the airlines and the general comfort of the airports.
Option one: Alaska Air/Singapore Air, changing in SF, Tokyo and Singapore (36 hours)
Option two: The same only changing in SF, Hong Kong and Singapore (32 hours)
Oprion three: Delta and Thai Airways, changing in Tokyo and Bangkok (33 hours)
Option four: Korea Airwas, changing in LA and Seol (44 hours)
Many thanks for any feedback! (Almost as fun as going myself.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 카지노이기는방법✡☮ ═▶♞ PPY827.CoM ♞◀═✡☮ 카지노이기는방법
- 2 Bus service in Nepal
- 3 http://naturalsmaleenhancement.com/superior-test-x/
- 4 9 days in Bali
- 5 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 6 4.5 days in Singapore
- 7 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 8 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 9 Travel to India in May?
- 10 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 11 Italy from an Asian base
- 12 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 13 Advice for a newbie!
- 14 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 15 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 16 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 17 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 18 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 19 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 20 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 21 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 22 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 23 Activation of JR Pass
- 24 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 25 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016