First, thank you all for your help on my trip to India earlier this year. It was so appreciated!
The next question is not for myself, but for two donors to the non-profit where I work who won a trip to Bali from Portland, Oregon. I am making their reservations (for next May) and wondered if anyone could tell me what sounds like the best route?
All include substantial layovers in the Asian airports, so any information about in-airport hotels for a rest is welcome, as well as your opinions of the airlines and the general comfort of the airports.
Option one: Alaska Air/Singapore Air, changing in SF, Tokyo and Singapore (36 hours)
Option two: The same only changing in SF, Hong Kong and Singapore (32 hours)
Oprion three: Delta and Thai Airways, changing in Tokyo and Bangkok (33 hours)
Option four: Korea Airwas, changing in LA and Seol (44 hours)
Many thanks for any feedback! (Almost as fun as going myself.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 2 Best Indian food in Bangkok?
- 3 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 4 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 5 Japan Rail Pass
- 6 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 7 Sri Lanka May
- 8 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 9 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 12 Japan rough itinerary
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 15 Japan for Foodies
- 16 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 17 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 18 One night in Osaka
- 19 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 20 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 21 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 22 Singapore weather in August/September
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 First time going abroad
- 25 Sapporo to Lake Akan