We're going to be in Patong for 4 full days/5 nights. 3 of our 4 days we've booked tours outside of Patong. We've booked our hotel in Patong already though and can't change but after reading about Patong, I'm thinking the atmosphere may be a bit rowdy for me for the duration so looking for suggestions on restaurants for different nights that might be outside the hustle/bustle seedier side of Patong.
Best restaurants outside the hustle and noise of Patong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India adaptors
- 2 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Help re. Visa.
- 5 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 6 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 7 Bangkok and Manila
- 8 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 9 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 10 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 11 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 12 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 13 Visa
- 14 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 15 Gluten free in Japan?
- 16 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 17 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 18 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 19 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 20 Need a guide in Burma?
- 21 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 22 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 23 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 24 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 25 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014