We're going to be in Patong for 4 full days/5 nights. 3 of our 4 days we've booked tours outside of Patong. We've booked our hotel in Patong already though and can't change but after reading about Patong, I'm thinking the atmosphere may be a bit rowdy for me for the duration so looking for suggestions on restaurants for different nights that might be outside the hustle/bustle seedier side of Patong.
Best restaurants outside the hustle and noise of Patong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 2 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 3 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 4 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 5 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 6 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 7 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 Japan - spending money?
- 10 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 11 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 12 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 13 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 14 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 15 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 16 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 17 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 18 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 19 1st Trip to Bali
- 20 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 21 Japan night bus
- 22 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 23 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 24 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 25 Can you bargain tour price?