We're going to be in Patong for 4 full days/5 nights. 3 of our 4 days we've booked tours outside of Patong. We've booked our hotel in Patong already though and can't change but after reading about Patong, I'm thinking the atmosphere may be a bit rowdy for me for the duration so looking for suggestions on restaurants for different nights that might be outside the hustle/bustle seedier side of Patong.
Best restaurants outside the hustle and noise of Patong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 2 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 3 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 4 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 5 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 6 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 7 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 8 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 9 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 10 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 11 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 12 Nepal
- 13 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 14 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 15 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 16 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 17 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 18 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 19 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 20 1st time Japan - solo female
- 21 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 22 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 23 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 24 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 25 Odyssey unlimited