I will be staying on the Gili Islands for about 4-5 days in July. I am looking to find a great place to stay that's not too expensive ($-$$ range is good). Does anyone have suggestions for a good hotel/bungalow/guesthouse? We will be two people traveling together. On the Islands, we want to hang by the beach, go snorkeling, walk around, etc. (although one of us does not ride bikes). It would be fantastic to have a beach view from hotel, but not totally necessary. We were thinking to stay on Gili Air or Trawangan as opposed to Meno, unless anyone thinks Meno is absolutely the way to go.
Would appreciate any advice or suggestions! Thanks!
Best place to stay on Gili Air/Gili Trawangan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 2 which is your nest city ?
- 3 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 4 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 5 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 6 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 7 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 8 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 9 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 10 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 11 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 12 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 13 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 14 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 15 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 16 Nepal
- 17 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 18 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 19 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 20 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 21 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 22 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 23 1st time Japan - solo female
- 24 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 25 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures