I will be staying on the Gili Islands for about 4-5 days in July. I am looking to find a great place to stay that's not too expensive ($-$$ range is good). Does anyone have suggestions for a good hotel/bungalow/guesthouse? We will be two people traveling together. On the Islands, we want to hang by the beach, go snorkeling, walk around, etc. (although one of us does not ride bikes). It would be fantastic to have a beach view from hotel, but not totally necessary. We were thinking to stay on Gili Air or Trawangan as opposed to Meno, unless anyone thinks Meno is absolutely the way to go.
Would appreciate any advice or suggestions! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 2 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 3 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 4 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!
- 5 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 6 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 7 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 8 Japan Itinerary Help
- 9 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 10 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 11 Low Humidity August and safe for solo travel?
- 12 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 13 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 14 Great Wall hike
- 15 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 16 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 17 Vietnam - September 2015
- 18 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 19 Hotel in Tokyo
- 20 Japan family trip in late Dec
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 22 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 23 Myanmar Help
- 24 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 25 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!