I will be staying on the Gili Islands for about 4-5 days in July. I am looking to find a great place to stay that's not too expensive ($-$$ range is good). Does anyone have suggestions for a good hotel/bungalow/guesthouse? We will be two people traveling together. On the Islands, we want to hang by the beach, go snorkeling, walk around, etc. (although one of us does not ride bikes). It would be fantastic to have a beach view from hotel, but not totally necessary. We were thinking to stay on Gili Air or Trawangan as opposed to Meno, unless anyone thinks Meno is absolutely the way to go.
Would appreciate any advice or suggestions! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ok카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 the카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 안전한카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 4 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 5 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 7 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 8 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 9 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 10 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 11 Best and lightest surge protector....suggestions?
- 12 Magical India
- 13 India itinerary critique please
- 14 Japan Itinerary!
- 15 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 16 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 17 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 18 Vientiane and ??
- 19 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 20 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 21 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 22 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 23 Himachal Pradesh
- 24 Luggage size China ?
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service