I will be staying on the Gili Islands for about 4-5 days in July. I am looking to find a great place to stay that's not too expensive ($-$$ range is good). Does anyone have suggestions for a good hotel/bungalow/guesthouse? We will be two people traveling together. On the Islands, we want to hang by the beach, go snorkeling, walk around, etc. (although one of us does not ride bikes). It would be fantastic to have a beach view from hotel, but not totally necessary. We were thinking to stay on Gili Air or Trawangan as opposed to Meno, unless anyone thinks Meno is absolutely the way to go.
Would appreciate any advice or suggestions! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok hotel Shangri La or Mandarin Oriental
- 2 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 3 Indonesia Dilemma
- 4 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 5 5 Days to Ao Nang and Phuket from Hat Yai
- 6 Tokyo daytrip
- 7 Japan 2nd Attempt – One Month
- 8 Chenghdu layover
- 9 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 12 Surfing in Indonesia
- 13 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 14 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 15 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 16 Japan / Korea Trip
- 17 vietnam visa
- 18 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 19 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 20 Taiwan confusion..
- 21 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 22 Japan GTG, early April
- 23 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 24 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 25 Trip Report : China