I will be staying on the Gili Islands for about 4-5 days in July. I am looking to find a great place to stay that's not too expensive ($-$$ range is good). Does anyone have suggestions for a good hotel/bungalow/guesthouse? We will be two people traveling together. On the Islands, we want to hang by the beach, go snorkeling, walk around, etc. (although one of us does not ride bikes). It would be fantastic to have a beach view from hotel, but not totally necessary. We were thinking to stay on Gili Air or Trawangan as opposed to Meno, unless anyone thinks Meno is absolutely the way to go.
Would appreciate any advice or suggestions! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 2 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 3 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Bye bye SE Asia
- 6 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 7 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 8 Laos planning.
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Japan - costs
- 11 Japan for Foodies
- 12 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 13 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Japan Rail Pass
- 16 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 17 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 18 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 19 Sri Lanka May
- 20 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 21 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 22 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 23 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 24 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 25 One night in Osaka