I will be staying on the Gili Islands for about 4-5 days in July. I am looking to find a great place to stay that's not too expensive ($-$$ range is good). Does anyone have suggestions for a good hotel/bungalow/guesthouse? We will be two people traveling together. On the Islands, we want to hang by the beach, go snorkeling, walk around, etc. (although one of us does not ride bikes). It would be fantastic to have a beach view from hotel, but not totally necessary. We were thinking to stay on Gili Air or Trawangan as opposed to Meno, unless anyone thinks Meno is absolutely the way to go.
Would appreciate any advice or suggestions! Thanks!
Best place to stay on Gili Air/Gili Trawangan?
- 1 Indian Visa
- 2 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 3 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 4 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 5 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 6 Don't use World Expeditions
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 First time in Japan
- 9 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 10 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 11 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 12 Magical India
- 13 Heyloo Hampi
- 14 Southern India
- 15 Bangkok - November 2014
- 16 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 17 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 18 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 19 Best Food in Tokyo
- 20 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 21 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 22 BALI Honeymoon February 2014
- 23 Comments/suggestions on Borneo itinerary
- 24 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 25 Bangkok Taxi Complaints