I will be staying on the Gili Islands for about 4-5 days in July. I am looking to find a great place to stay that's not too expensive ($-$$ range is good). Does anyone have suggestions for a good hotel/bungalow/guesthouse? We will be two people traveling together. On the Islands, we want to hang by the beach, go snorkeling, walk around, etc. (although one of us does not ride bikes). It would be fantastic to have a beach view from hotel, but not totally necessary. We were thinking to stay on Gili Air or Trawangan as opposed to Meno, unless anyone thinks Meno is absolutely the way to go.
Would appreciate any advice or suggestions! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vaccinations
- 2 Vietnam trekking travel | vietnam tours
- 3 Southern India here we come
- 4 Borneo forest fires
- 5 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 6 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 7 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 8 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 9 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 10 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 11 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 12 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 13 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 14 Bridge players Beware!!
- 15 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 16 Capsule hotels
- 17 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 18 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 19 Chengdu and Beijing
- 20 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 21 2 months in Indonesia
- 22 a year in burma
- 23 First time to SEA
- 24 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 25 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary