I will be staying on the Gili Islands for about 4-5 days in July. I am looking to find a great place to stay that's not too expensive ($-$$ range is good). Does anyone have suggestions for a good hotel/bungalow/guesthouse? We will be two people traveling together. On the Islands, we want to hang by the beach, go snorkeling, walk around, etc. (although one of us does not ride bikes). It would be fantastic to have a beach view from hotel, but not totally necessary. We were thinking to stay on Gili Air or Trawangan as opposed to Meno, unless anyone thinks Meno is absolutely the way to go.
Would appreciate any advice or suggestions! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 2 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 3 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 4 Dollar traveller cheques
- 5 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 6 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 7 India help with where to go
- 8 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 9 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 10 Hoi An in December?
- 11 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 Halong Bay cruise
- 16 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 17 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 18 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 19 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 20 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 21 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 22 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 23 Is this crazy?
- 24 In Seoul for one day
- 25 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!