I will be staying on the Gili Islands for about 4-5 days in July. I am looking to find a great place to stay that's not too expensive ($-$$ range is good). Does anyone have suggestions for a good hotel/bungalow/guesthouse? We will be two people traveling together. On the Islands, we want to hang by the beach, go snorkeling, walk around, etc. (although one of us does not ride bikes). It would be fantastic to have a beach view from hotel, but not totally necessary. We were thinking to stay on Gili Air or Trawangan as opposed to Meno, unless anyone thinks Meno is absolutely the way to go.
Would appreciate any advice or suggestions! Thanks!
Best place to stay on Gili Air/Gili Trawangan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 2 Currency in South Korea
- 3 Places to visit in India in October
- 4 Driver in South India
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 7 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 8 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 9 Kyushu rail pass
- 10 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 11 6 full days in Yagoon
- 12 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 13 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 14 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 15 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 16 Amphawa Floating Market
- 17 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 18 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 19 Krabi island tours
- 20 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 21 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 22 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 23 Malaysian honeymoon
- 24 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 25 Myanmar itinerary help