I will be staying on the Gili Islands for about 4-5 days in July. I am looking to find a great place to stay that's not too expensive ($-$$ range is good). Does anyone have suggestions for a good hotel/bungalow/guesthouse? We will be two people traveling together. On the Islands, we want to hang by the beach, go snorkeling, walk around, etc. (although one of us does not ride bikes). It would be fantastic to have a beach view from hotel, but not totally necessary. We were thinking to stay on Gili Air or Trawangan as opposed to Meno, unless anyone thinks Meno is absolutely the way to go.
Would appreciate any advice or suggestions! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 2 My new 10 year china visa
- 3 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 4 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 5 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 6 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 7 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 8 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 9 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 10 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 11 Update on riding elephants
- 12 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 13 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 14 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 15 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 16 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 17 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 18 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 19 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 20 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 21 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 22 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?
- 23 Advice on 6 day itinerary
- 24 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 25 Taipei National Palace Museum