I will be staying on the Gili Islands for about 4-5 days in July. I am looking to find a great place to stay that's not too expensive ($-$$ range is good). Does anyone have suggestions for a good hotel/bungalow/guesthouse? We will be two people traveling together. On the Islands, we want to hang by the beach, go snorkeling, walk around, etc. (although one of us does not ride bikes). It would be fantastic to have a beach view from hotel, but not totally necessary. We were thinking to stay on Gili Air or Trawangan as opposed to Meno, unless anyone thinks Meno is absolutely the way to go.
Would appreciate any advice or suggestions! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 2 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 4 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 5 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 6 Which Thailand beach is best for early October weather?
- 7 Bali & Singapore
- 8 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 9 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 10 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 11 An island paradise?
- 12 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 13 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 14 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 15 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 16 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 17 Is SE Asia overrated as a cheap destination?
- 18 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 19 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 20 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 21 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 22 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 23 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 24 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 25 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong