We are looking for hotels in Tokyo and Kyoto. Can anyone please tell me if there is an area to specifically look in, for both cities, where there will be restaurants as well as a fun area to walk around at night?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - What to do?
- 2 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 3 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 4 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 5 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 6 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 9 Tokyo hotel help
- 10 Private tours in Northern India
- 11 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 12 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 13 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 14 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 15 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 16 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 17 Vietnam visa
- 18 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 19 Family Friendly Penang
- 20 Train trip costs help please
- 21 Weather forecast
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 25 Sri Lanka advice