It looks like one could have one's pick of fine hotels in Penang for a reasonable price. Any suggestions for the best place to stay if my budget is aroudn $60USD?
Also, how many days would you recommend staying there?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hoi An Discovery
- 2 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 3 blessing of the floor
- 4 chennai escorts
- 5 Do you want Savetakatak your money?
- 6 Holiday in Sri Lanka Dilra Tours
- 7 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 8 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 9 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 10 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 13 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 14 India Safari 2017
- 15 Japan- National Holiday
- 16 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 17 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 18 India in March and April??
- 19 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 20 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 21 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 22 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 23 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 24 Rishikesh, India
- 25 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City