I'll be going to Koh Samui for a a week at the beginning of August. I was thinking of spending 2-3 nights in Koh Tao. Has anyone been there and can advise as to whether the trip from Koh Samui was worth it, activities in Koh Tao, and what hotels are the best there.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 2 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 3 Traffic and Police in India
- 4 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 5 Serendipity Srilanka
- 6 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 7 New Thai Visa
- 8 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 New Years in Japan
- 11 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 12 Sri Lanka in December
- 13 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 14 january 31 in colombo
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 17 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 18 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 19 3 weeks in Japan
- 20 A first time for everything in Japan
- 21 India Tour Companies
- 22 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 23 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 24 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 25 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?: