We'll be traveling in Japan 9/22-10/14. Looking at visiting Hiroshima, Kyoto, Naoshima, probably Osaka, Miyajima and Nara, plus a little time in Tokyo. We'll find places to hike where we can, but would also like to stay in an Alps town. Looking at Kiso Valley or Kamikochi. Would like to hear suggestions for a 2-3 night stay with hiking that isn't too hard to get to by bus/train.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://healthpluscogni.com/x-cell-180/
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 5 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 6 Budget Servied Apt
- 7 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 8 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 9 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 10 Something about... Malaysia
- 11 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 12 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 13 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 14 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 15 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 16 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 17 Japan Itinerary!
- 18 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 19 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 20 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 21 First Trip to Japan in August
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 23 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 Japan - restaurant reservations