We'll be traveling in Japan 9/22-10/14. Looking at visiting Hiroshima, Kyoto, Naoshima, probably Osaka, Miyajima and Nara, plus a little time in Tokyo. We'll find places to hike where we can, but would also like to stay in an Alps town. Looking at Kiso Valley or Kamikochi. Would like to hear suggestions for a 2-3 night stay with hiking that isn't too hard to get to by bus/train.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://supplementforehealthy.com/lumify-x9-avis/
- 2 Is it Lao or Laos
- 3 best singapore hotel
- 4 Dong Van - Ha Giang
- 5 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 6 Help - India take 2
- 7 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 8 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 9 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 10 is this a good travel plan?
- 11 CNX late arrival?
- 12 currency conversion
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 50th Anniversary trip
- 15 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 16 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 17 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 18 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 19 The truth about elephant tourism
- 20 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 21 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 25 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary