We may be planning a trip to India with some friends and have been researching the weather pattern for the different months. I have it narrowed down to Nov, Dec, & Feb as the best months to travel to India based on weather. I'm wondering if those of you that have visited India could comment on your personal experiences during those particular months, to further help me choose which month may be best. Thanks so much!!
Best Month for Weather to visit India
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 4 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 5 Travel Insurance
- 6 Anyone in Bangkok
- 7 South East Asia
- 8 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 9 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 10 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 11 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 12 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 13 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 14 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 15 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 18 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 21 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 22 1 week Philippines
- 23 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 24 Japan: best time to go?
- 25 Magical India