We may be planning a trip to India with some friends and have been researching the weather pattern for the different months. I have it narrowed down to Nov, Dec, & Feb as the best months to travel to India based on weather. I'm wondering if those of you that have visited India could comment on your personal experiences during those particular months, to further help me choose which month may be best. Thanks so much!!
Best Month for Weather to visit India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 2 Takayama ideas in April?
- 3 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 4 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 5 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 6 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 7 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 8 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 9 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 10 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 11 Osaka shopping
- 12 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 13 Penang
- 14 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 15 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 16 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 17 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 18 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 19 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 20 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 21 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 22 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 23 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 24 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 25 4-1/2 days in Seoul