We may be planning a trip to India with some friends and have been researching the weather pattern for the different months. I have it narrowed down to Nov, Dec, & Feb as the best months to travel to India based on weather. I'm wondering if those of you that have visited India could comment on your personal experiences during those particular months, to further help me choose which month may be best. Thanks so much!!
Best Month for Weather to visit India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 4 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 5 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 6 Need a guide in Burma?
- 7 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 8 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 9 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 10 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 11 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 12 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 13 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 14 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 15 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 16 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 17 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 18 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 19 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 20 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 21 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 22 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 23 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 24 Kashmir today
- 25 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014