We may be planning a trip to India with some friends and have been researching the weather pattern for the different months. I have it narrowed down to Nov, Dec, & Feb as the best months to travel to India based on weather. I'm wondering if those of you that have visited India could comment on your personal experiences during those particular months, to further help me choose which month may be best. Thanks so much!!
Best Month for Weather to visit India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 2 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 3 Castle & King
- 4 Mt Aso Eruption
- 5 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 6 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 7 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 8 Independent female traveller
- 9 North Vietnam Again!
- 10 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 11 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 12 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 13 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 14 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 15 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 16 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 17 One week in India
- 18 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 19 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 20 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 21 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 22 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 23 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 24 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 25 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company