We may be planning a trip to India with some friends and have been researching the weather pattern for the different months. I have it narrowed down to Nov, Dec, & Feb as the best months to travel to India based on weather. I'm wondering if those of you that have visited India could comment on your personal experiences during those particular months, to further help me choose which month may be best. Thanks so much!!
Best Month for Weather to visit India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 2 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 3 How safe is Delhi/India
- 4 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 5 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 6 Malaria
- 7 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 8 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 9 Vietnam and coffee
- 10 I'm going to Japan!
- 11 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 12 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 13 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 14 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 15 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 16 Cherry blossom
- 17 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 18 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 19 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 20 Which Putu in Bali????
- 21 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 22 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 23 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?
- 24 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 25 Malaysia in September