We may be planning a trip to India with some friends and have been researching the weather pattern for the different months. I have it narrowed down to Nov, Dec, & Feb as the best months to travel to India based on weather. I'm wondering if those of you that have visited India could comment on your personal experiences during those particular months, to further help me choose which month may be best. Thanks so much!!
Best Month for Weather to visit India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 3 Bali or Fiji
- 4 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 5 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 6 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 7 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 8 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 9 Travel during China national week?
- 10 Don't use World Expeditions
- 11 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 12 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 13 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 14 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 15 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 16 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 17 3 days in Teheran
- 18 Destination Bangkok, again
- 19 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 20 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 21 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 22 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 23 Favorite travel apps?
- 24 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 25 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)