We may be planning a trip to India with some friends and have been researching the weather pattern for the different months. I have it narrowed down to Nov, Dec, & Feb as the best months to travel to India based on weather. I'm wondering if those of you that have visited India could comment on your personal experiences during those particular months, to further help me choose which month may be best. Thanks so much!!
Best Month for Weather to visit India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Camping spots and places in Singapore
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 4 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 5 Amphawa Floating Market
- 6 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 7 Myanmar itinerary help
- 8 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 9 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 10 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 11 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 Malaysian honeymoon
- 14 Places to buy Malaysian fine crafts
- 15 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 16 Introducing Con Dao Islands
- 17 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 18 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 19 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 20 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 21 Krabi island tours
- 22 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 23 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 24 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 25 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!