We may be planning a trip to India with some friends and have been researching the weather pattern for the different months. I have it narrowed down to Nov, Dec, & Feb as the best months to travel to India based on weather. I'm wondering if those of you that have visited India could comment on your personal experiences during those particular months, to further help me choose which month may be best. Thanks so much!!
Best Month for Weather to visit India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 4 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 5 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 8 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 9 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 10 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 11 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 12 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 13 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 14 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 15 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 16 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 17 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 18 Connaught Place
- 19 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 20 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 21 My SEA trip - photos update
- 22 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 23 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 24 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 25 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?