I'm really wanting to head to SE Asia this year, specifically late summer/early fall-- August, September, October. I'm open to just about any country in SE Asia, as I want to see them all!! I was planning on Vietnam, but after speaking with a coworker who is from Vietnam, he said I would for sure see lots of rain during my time frame, and to plan on going next Jan/Feb.
Heat does not bother me, nor does humidity, but rain is a no-go (I realize you can't predict the weather, but I don't want to go during Monsoon season).
Countries I'm really interested in, but please offer any you think I should add to my list!
(I realize the last two are not in SE Asia, but are in Asia, and are high on my list!)
*Thailand is not on this list as I am planning a solo trip. Thailand is pretty much the only country in SE Asia he wants to see (he loves S America), so I'm holding off on Thailand until he can get more time off of work.
Thanks so much for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 2 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 3 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 4 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 5 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 6 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 7 Other than Kyoto?
- 8 Trip Report : China
- 9 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 10 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 11 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 12 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 13 Japan GTG, early April
- 14 Beijing tours
- 15 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 16 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 17 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 18 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 19 A great trip in India
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 22 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 23 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 24 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 25 Tour Agency Recommendation