I'm really wanting to head to SE Asia this year, specifically late summer/early fall-- August, September, October. I'm open to just about any country in SE Asia, as I want to see them all!! I was planning on Vietnam, but after speaking with a coworker who is from Vietnam, he said I would for sure see lots of rain during my time frame, and to plan on going next Jan/Feb.
Heat does not bother me, nor does humidity, but rain is a no-go (I realize you can't predict the weather, but I don't want to go during Monsoon season).
Countries I'm really interested in, but please offer any you think I should add to my list!
(I realize the last two are not in SE Asia, but are in Asia, and are high on my list!)
*Thailand is not on this list as I am planning a solo trip. Thailand is pretty much the only country in SE Asia he wants to see (he loves S America), so I'm holding off on Thailand until he can get more time off of work.
Thanks so much for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam visa
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 4 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 5 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 6 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 7 Sri Lanka advice
- 8 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 9 Ryokan in Japan
- 10 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 11 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 12 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Itinerary & airport help
- 15 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 16 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 17 Train trip costs help please
- 18 Snapshots From Kerala
- 19 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 20 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 21 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 22 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 23 Visiting Sri Lanka for the First Time
- 24 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 25 Bhutan... Have You Been