I'm really wanting to head to SE Asia this year, specifically late summer/early fall-- August, September, October. I'm open to just about any country in SE Asia, as I want to see them all!! I was planning on Vietnam, but after speaking with a coworker who is from Vietnam, he said I would for sure see lots of rain during my time frame, and to plan on going next Jan/Feb.
Heat does not bother me, nor does humidity, but rain is a no-go (I realize you can't predict the weather, but I don't want to go during Monsoon season).
Countries I'm really interested in, but please offer any you think I should add to my list!
(I realize the last two are not in SE Asia, but are in Asia, and are high on my list!)
*Thailand is not on this list as I am planning a solo trip. Thailand is pretty much the only country in SE Asia he wants to see (he loves S America), so I'm holding off on Thailand until he can get more time off of work.
Thanks so much for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 mozilla Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 mozilla Tec*h care
- 2 SILK BLANKETS: BEIJING or SHANGHAI
- 3 Packers And Movers Delhi | Get Free Quotes | Compare and Save
- 4 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 5 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 6 Temperate Moving Administrations Of Packers And Movers
- 7 Temperate Moving Administrations Of Packers And Movers
- 8 Sim cards and adaptors
- 9 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 10 Travel within Japan
- 11 Enjoy vivacious experience with massage in Chennai
- 12 Get Baroda Hot massage Service 24 Hours
- 13 Take the City Ride with full enjoy in Delhi
- 14 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 15 Goa is the perfect destination to plan your vacation
- 16 November Itinerary Check
- 17 Enjoy the ethical massage service in Mumbai
- 18 Get a glimpse of soulful Girls in Bangalore
- 19 Ravishing Hyderabad Girls On your Stay in City
- 20 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 21 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 22 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 23 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 24 Hotel Chang Mai
- 25 Floods in North and Central Vietnam