I'm really wanting to head to SE Asia this year, specifically late summer/early fall-- August, September, October. I'm open to just about any country in SE Asia, as I want to see them all!! I was planning on Vietnam, but after speaking with a coworker who is from Vietnam, he said I would for sure see lots of rain during my time frame, and to plan on going next Jan/Feb.
Heat does not bother me, nor does humidity, but rain is a no-go (I realize you can't predict the weather, but I don't want to go during Monsoon season).
Countries I'm really interested in, but please offer any you think I should add to my list!
(I realize the last two are not in SE Asia, but are in Asia, and are high on my list!)
*Thailand is not on this list as I am planning a solo trip. Thailand is pretty much the only country in SE Asia he wants to see (he loves S America), so I'm holding off on Thailand until he can get more time off of work.
Thanks so much for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 2 Chilli Crab - Singapore
- 3 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 4 India in March and April??
- 5 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 6 Should I? Solo, male, 52yo, deliberating
- 7 3 Weeks In Bali & Gili Islands HELP
- 8 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 9 Need Feedback on Safety and Things to Do for Traveling to Maldives
- 10 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 11 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 12 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 13 a month in india
- 14 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 15 India Safari 2017
- 16 Datong in Winter
- 17 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 18 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 19 haneda hotel
- 20 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 21 Rishikesh, India
- 22 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 23 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 24 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 25 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience