I'm really wanting to head to SE Asia this year, specifically late summer/early fall-- August, September, October. I'm open to just about any country in SE Asia, as I want to see them all!! I was planning on Vietnam, but after speaking with a coworker who is from Vietnam, he said I would for sure see lots of rain during my time frame, and to plan on going next Jan/Feb.
Heat does not bother me, nor does humidity, but rain is a no-go (I realize you can't predict the weather, but I don't want to go during Monsoon season).
Countries I'm really interested in, but please offer any you think I should add to my list!
(I realize the last two are not in SE Asia, but are in Asia, and are high on my list!)
*Thailand is not on this list as I am planning a solo trip. Thailand is pretty much the only country in SE Asia he wants to see (he loves S America), so I'm holding off on Thailand until he can get more time off of work.
Thanks so much for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 2 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 3 3 weeks in Japan
- 4 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 5 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 6 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 7 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 8 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 9 India Tour Companies
- 10 Vietnam Dong
- 11 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 12 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 13 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 14 New Years in Japan
- 15 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 18 Touristy Thailand
- 19 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 20 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 21 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 22 Myanmar tour companies
- 23 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 24 A Victory Day Tour
- 25 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?