I'm really wanting to head to SE Asia this year, specifically late summer/early fall-- August, September, October. I'm open to just about any country in SE Asia, as I want to see them all!! I was planning on Vietnam, but after speaking with a coworker who is from Vietnam, he said I would for sure see lots of rain during my time frame, and to plan on going next Jan/Feb.
Heat does not bother me, nor does humidity, but rain is a no-go (I realize you can't predict the weather, but I don't want to go during Monsoon season).
Countries I'm really interested in, but please offer any you think I should add to my list!
(I realize the last two are not in SE Asia, but are in Asia, and are high on my list!)
*Thailand is not on this list as I am planning a solo trip. Thailand is pretty much the only country in SE Asia he wants to see (he loves S America), so I'm holding off on Thailand until he can get more time off of work.
Thanks so much for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 2 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 3 Sri Lanka May
- 4 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 9 One night in Osaka
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Japan - costs
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 18 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 19 Japan Rail Pass
- 20 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 21 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 22 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report