I am planning a 22 night trip to Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia for June/July 2011. We have never been to Southeast asia and want to see as much as possible, in a reasonable fashion during our time there. We are in our late 20s and like to travel, although we havent had the opportunity to do alot in our lives. We are on a moderate budget ( ie lodging around $100 a day, if that helps any). Currenlty, we are looking at 5 nights is Bangkok, 4 nights Luang Prabang, 3 nights Siem Rep, and 5 nights on Ko Samui. that leaves us 5 more nights which we want to use for some Jungle/ nature/ wildlife time. We are OK with having no AC for these days, but do require some necessitys ( Hot water, fans, electricity, etc). We are thinking of dividing the time between two days in khao Sok national park and the other 3 days in Muang Ngoi Neua or another similiar village in Laos. Is there a better way to spend these 5 days? We do not want to go trekking, but want to do day hiking.
Best "Jungle/Nature" place to fit into our Southeast Asia Trip
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 day trips outside of Bangkoki
- 3 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 4 Cooking Class in Ubud, Bali
- 5 Japan Attractions
- 6 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 7 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 8 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 9 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 10 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 14 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 15 Cell Phones in India
- 16 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 17 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 18 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 19 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 20 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 21 Kashmir or Nepal
- 22 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 23 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 24 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 25 Photography Trip to Vietnam