We are planning a trip to China in April for about 12 days and planning to see
Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Xi'an and Yunan. Is that ample time? What would be the best intinerary and how shall we divide our time?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Setouchi triennale
- 2 Tiger Temple - Horrific find.
- 3 Driving in Japan
- 4 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 5 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 6 Japan: T-Mobile?
- 7 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 10 Laos in the end of June
- 11 Japanese Alps
- 12 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 13 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 14 Hong Kong Trip planning
- 15 Malaria in Yangshuo/Guilin/Yunnan Province?
- 16 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 17 Tiger Temple
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 20 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 21 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 22 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 23 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 24 First time trip to Japan questions
- 25 Japan & WiFi