We are planning a trip to China in April for about 12 days and planning to see
Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Xi'an and Yunan. Is that ample time? What would be the best intinerary and how shall we divide our time?
Best Itinerary for Beijing, Shanghai,Nanjing,Xi'an Yunan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 2 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 3 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 4 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 7 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 8 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 9 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 10 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 11 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 12 Connaught Place
- 13 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 14 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 15 Nepal- recipe?
- 16 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 17 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 18 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 19 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 20 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 21 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 22 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 23 My SEA trip - photos update
- 24 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 25 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.