We are planning a trip to China in April for about 12 days and planning to see
Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Xi'an and Yunan. Is that ample time? What would be the best intinerary and how shall we divide our time?
Best Itinerary for Beijing, Shanghai,Nanjing,Xi'an Yunan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 2 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 3 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 4 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 5 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 6 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 10 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 11 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 12 Indonesian visa update
- 13 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 14 Vietnam October 2014
- 15 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 16 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 17 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 18 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 19 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 20 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 21 3 days in Teheran
- 22 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 23 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 24 Myranmar VISA
- 25 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014