We are planning a trip to China in April for about 12 days and planning to see
Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Xi'an and Yunan. Is that ample time? What would be the best intinerary and how shall we divide our time?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 파워볼실시간사이트 ◐ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코 드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 파워볼사다리 ▣ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Twin rooms in Japan
- 4 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 5 Sometahing is wrong
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 sri lanka- tips required
- 8 base bangkok or manilla
- 9 Christmas in the Alps
- 10 Change my Itinerary?
- 11 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 12 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 13 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 14 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 15 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 16 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 17 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 18 Impressions of India
- 19 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 20 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 21 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 23 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 24 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 25 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?