My friend and I will be headed to Bangkok and we wanted to know which hotels you suggest? This will be our second time going. The first time we went with a tour and didn’t have the best hotel experience. It be good if we could be around city centre area so it will be easy access to the main attractions. Is it better to book through a travel agent or book on our own? Thanks in advance!
Best hotels in Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Phuket
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 Indonesian visa update
- 5 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 6 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 7 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 8 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 9 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 10 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 11 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 12 Japan and China for 16 days
- 13 Exploring Thailand
- 14 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 15 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 16 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 17 Japan in December
- 18 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 19 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 20 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 21 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 22 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 23 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 24 Phones in Asia
- 25 Scouting for early retirement locations