My friend and I will be headed to Bangkok and we wanted to know which hotels you suggest? This will be our second time going. The first time we went with a tour and didn’t have the best hotel experience. It be good if we could be around city centre area so it will be easy access to the main attractions. Is it better to book through a travel agent or book on our own? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Duplex Pipe Manufacturer in India
- 2 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 3 India help with where to go
- 4 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 5 In Seoul for one day
- 6 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 7 Is this crazy?
- 8 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 9 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 10 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 11 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 12 Taxis in Yangon
- 13 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 14 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 15 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 16 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 17 Shanghai Tailor?
- 18 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 19 Best of Koh Tao
- 20 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 21 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 22 Studying yoga in India
- 23 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
- 24 Chiyoda or Shitaya area stay?
- 25 Visit Mandalay or not?