My friend and I will be headed to Bangkok and we wanted to know which hotels you suggest? This will be our second time going. The first time we went with a tour and didn’t have the best hotel experience. It be good if we could be around city centre area so it will be easy access to the main attractions. Is it better to book through a travel agent or book on our own? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 2 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 3 Southern India here we come
- 4 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 5 Seoul Searching Questions
- 6 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 7 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 8 2 months in Indonesia
- 9 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 10 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 11 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 12 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 13 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 14 I miss Mongolia
- 15 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 16 Visa on Arrival
- 17 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 18 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 19 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 20 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 21 Japanese art
- 22 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 23 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 24 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 25 First time to SEA