My friend and I will be headed to Bangkok and we wanted to know which hotels you suggest? This will be our second time going. The first time we went with a tour and didn’t have the best hotel experience. It be good if we could be around city centre area so it will be easy access to the main attractions. Is it better to book through a travel agent or book on our own? Thanks in advance!
Best hotels in Bangkok?
- 1 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 2 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 3 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 4 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 5 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 6 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 7 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 8 where to go in SE Asia
- 9 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 12 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 13 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 14 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 15 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 16 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 17 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 18 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 19 Sri Lanka
- 20 Suggestion for Bali
- 21 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 22 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 23 Hello, Vietnam
- 24 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 25 Kashmir or Nepal