My friend and I will be headed to Bangkok and we wanted to know which hotels you suggest? This will be our second time going. The first time we went with a tour and didn’t have the best hotel experience. It be good if we could be around city centre area so it will be easy access to the main attractions. Is it better to book through a travel agent or book on our own? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 2 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 3 Kyushu in late September
- 4 Bangkok, day tours.
- 5 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 6 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 7 My First India Trip
- 8 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 9 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 10 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 11 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 12 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 13 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 14 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 15 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 16 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 17 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 18 hanoi eats
- 19 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 20 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 21 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 22 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 23 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 24 Castle & King tour questions
- 25 5 days Japan