My friend and I will be headed to Bangkok and we wanted to know which hotels you suggest? This will be our second time going. The first time we went with a tour and didn’t have the best hotel experience. It be good if we could be around city centre area so it will be easy access to the main attractions. Is it better to book through a travel agent or book on our own? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 3 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 4 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 5 Indonesia travel agent
- 6 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 7 A beach of choice on Samui
- 8 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 9 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 10 Bangkok Taxis
- 11 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 12 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 13 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 14 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 15 A month in central Asia
- 16 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 17 Something about... Malaysia
- 18 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 19 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 20 Osaka, aquarium?
- 21 favorite activities in krabi area
- 22 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 23 Cambodia arrival visa
- 24 Itinerary feedback please
- 25 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka