My friend and I will be headed to Bangkok and we wanted to know which hotels you suggest? This will be our second time going. The first time we went with a tour and didn’t have the best hotel experience. It be good if we could be around city centre area so it will be easy access to the main attractions. Is it better to book through a travel agent or book on our own? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Italy from an Asian base
- 2 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 3 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 4 2 weeks in Java
- 5 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 6 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 7 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 8 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 9 My new 10 year china visa
- 10 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 11 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 12 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 13 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 14 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 15 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 16 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 17 Update on riding elephants
- 18 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 19 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 20 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 21 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 22 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 23 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 24 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 25 Best Place To Visit in Delhi