My friend and I will be headed to Bangkok and we wanted to know which hotels you suggest? This will be our second time going. The first time we went with a tour and didn’t have the best hotel experience. It be good if we could be around city centre area so it will be easy access to the main attractions. Is it better to book through a travel agent or book on our own? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 2 Hanoi Hotel
- 3 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 4 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 5 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 6 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 7 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 8 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 9 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 10 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 11 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 12 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 13 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 14 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 15 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 16 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 17 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 18 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 19 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 20 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 21 A great trip in India
- 22 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 23 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 24 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 25 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?