My friend and I will be headed to Bangkok and we wanted to know which hotels you suggest? This will be our second time going. The first time we went with a tour and didn’t have the best hotel experience. It be good if we could be around city centre area so it will be easy access to the main attractions. Is it better to book through a travel agent or book on our own? Thanks in advance!
Best hotels in Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India - 2 Days only
- 2 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 3 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 4 Malaysian honeymoon
- 5 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 6 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 7 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 10 Travel during China national week?
- 11 My trip report from the Philippines
- 12 China with Collette Tours
- 13 Exploring Thailand
- 14 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 15 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 17 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 18 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 19 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 20 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 21 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 22 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 23 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 24 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 25 Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?