My friend and I will be headed to Bangkok and we wanted to know which hotels you suggest? This will be our second time going. The first time we went with a tour and didn’t have the best hotel experience. It be good if we could be around city centre area so it will be easy access to the main attractions. Is it better to book through a travel agent or book on our own? Thanks in advance!
Best hotels in Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 2 Nepal
- 3 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 4 two free days in Beijing
- 5 China in 12 Days
- 6 Japan - spending money?
- 7 April in Bangkok, again!
- 8 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 9 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 10 1st Trip to Bali
- 11 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 12 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 13 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 14 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 15 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 16 water villages, shanghai
- 17 language problem in japan
- 18 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 19 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 20 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 21 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 22 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 23 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 24 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 25 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea