My friend and I will be headed to Bangkok and we wanted to know which hotels you suggest? This will be our second time going. The first time we went with a tour and didn’t have the best hotel experience. It be good if we could be around city centre area so it will be easy access to the main attractions. Is it better to book through a travel agent or book on our own? Thanks in advance!
Best hotels in Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 2 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 3 Mongolia tour or independently
- 4 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 5 Three days in Bangkok
- 6 Khao Lak
- 7 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 8 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 9 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 10 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 11 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 12 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 13 Photos from India!
- 14 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 15 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 16 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 17 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 18 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 19 Myanmar River Cruises
- 20 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 21 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 How to handle cash in Japan
- 24 Great Wall hike
- 25 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan