My friend and I will be headed to Bangkok and we wanted to know which hotels you suggest? This will be our second time going. The first time we went with a tour and didn’t have the best hotel experience. It be good if we could be around city centre area so it will be easy access to the main attractions. Is it better to book through a travel agent or book on our own? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 2 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 3 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 4 Hotel in Hanoi
- 5 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 6 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 7 vietnam transportation
- 8 Private transfer from Singapore Airport
- 9 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
- 10 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 11 2 weeks in Asia with a 2 year old (in February)
- 12 Private guide and driver for India
- 13 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 14 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 15 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 16 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 17 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 18 Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka
- 19 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 20 India allowed e-Tourist Visa to 36 more countries
- 21 Thailand- Phuket beaches
- 22 OSAKA vs. KYOTO AS BASE
- 23 Random Travel Advice for Korea - Part II: Seoul
- 24 Beijing
- 25 Random Travel Advice for Korea - Part I: Busan