My friend and I will be headed to Bangkok and we wanted to know which hotels you suggest? This will be our second time going. The first time we went with a tour and didn’t have the best hotel experience. It be good if we could be around city centre area so it will be easy access to the main attractions. Is it better to book through a travel agent or book on our own? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China visa
- 2 SHANGHAI - Should I go alone?
- 3 Singapore food blog
- 4 Eating and traditional nightlife in Beijing
- 5 Best time to travel in India
- 6 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 7 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 8 Arashiyama Excursion
- 9 Hotel reservations for Chiang Mai 11/9-11-16?
- 10 Help with choosing guided tour
- 11 Yunnan to Guilin
- 12 Video : INDIA - Epic journey through India
- 13 Tours for 7 hour lay over in Hong Kong
- 14 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 15 Christmas in Bali
- 16 Christmas in Cambodia
- 17 Best beach in December
- 18 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 19 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 20 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 21 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 22 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 23 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 24 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 25 Visa to Beijing China