My friend and I will be headed to Bangkok and we wanted to know which hotels you suggest? This will be our second time going. The first time we went with a tour and didn’t have the best hotel experience. It be good if we could be around city centre area so it will be easy access to the main attractions. Is it better to book through a travel agent or book on our own? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 2 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 3 Buying jewelry in India
- 4 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 5 Chiang Mai
- 6 Phuket Weather
- 7 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 8 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 9 hanoi eats
- 10 Castle & King tour operator review
- 11 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 12 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 13 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 14 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 15 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 16 Mongolia itinerary
- 17 Buying Jewelry in India
- 18 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 19 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 20 New Delhi - What to see?
- 21 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 22 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 23 Dental Work in Bangkok
- 24 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 25 Information on India Tour Company