My friend and I will be headed to Bangkok and we wanted to know which hotels you suggest? This will be our second time going. The first time we went with a tour and didn’t have the best hotel experience. It be good if we could be around city centre area so it will be easy access to the main attractions. Is it better to book through a travel agent or book on our own? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴 정파세븐 ▣☆접 속 : pts13.컴 ▣☆
- 2 "necessities" for India
- 3 Changing planes at Dubai
- 4 14 days in Myanmar
- 5 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 6 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 7 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 8 50th Anniversary trip
- 9 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 10 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 11 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 12 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 13 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 14 Short trip to Myanmar
- 15 ATMs in Japan
- 16 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 17 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 18 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 19 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 20 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 21 Mandalay questions
- 22 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 23 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 24 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 25 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia