I and my family will be in HK end of Nov and we are thinking of trying out HK hotel buffet dinner. Which hotel is the best? I've read about Harbourside Intercontinental, Cafe Too Shangrila and Cafe Kool Shangrila.How are they rated? Can I get 6 places without reservation on a weeknight or do I need to reserve early? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 EXDN- Free tour guide in Danang and Hoian
- 2 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 3 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 4 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 5 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 6 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 9 Tokyo hotel help
- 10 Private tours in Northern India
- 11 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 12 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 13 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 14 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 15 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 16 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 17 Vietnam visa
- 18 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 19 Family Friendly Penang
- 20 Train trip costs help please
- 21 Weather forecast
- 22 Bali - What to do?
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 Vietnam with kids/teens