I and my family will be in HK end of Nov and we are thinking of trying out HK hotel buffet dinner. Which hotel is the best? I've read about Harbourside Intercontinental, Cafe Too Shangrila and Cafe Kool Shangrila.How are they rated? Can I get 6 places without reservation on a weeknight or do I need to reserve early? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 2 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 3 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 4 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 5 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 6 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 7 Bangkok in April?!?
- 8 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 9 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 10 My visit to Vietnam
- 11 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 12 New Member
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 14 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 15 Japn tour 10 nights
- 16 5 weeks in Japan
- 17 My visit to Thailand
- 18 My visit to Cambodia
- 19 Family Trip to Japan
- 20 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara
- 21 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 22 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 23 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 24 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 25 Nepal