I and my family will be in HK end of Nov and we are thinking of trying out HK hotel buffet dinner. Which hotel is the best? I've read about Harbourside Intercontinental, Cafe Too Shangrila and Cafe Kool Shangrila.How are they rated? Can I get 6 places without reservation on a weeknight or do I need to reserve early? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 2 9 days in Bali
- 3 dog transport
- 4 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/maxtropin/
- 5 Best Hotels in Agra, India
- 6 Best Hotels in Agra, India
- 7 Woodblock prints in Tokyo
- 8 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 9 Travel to India in May?
- 10 READ MORE== http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/testorx/
- 11 Bus service in Nepal
- 12 4.5 days in Singapore
- 13 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 14 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 15 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 16 Italy from an Asian base
- 17 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 18 Advice for a newbie!
- 19 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 20 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 21 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 22 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 23 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 24 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 25 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?