I and my family will be in HK end of Nov and we are thinking of trying out HK hotel buffet dinner. Which hotel is the best? I've read about Harbourside Intercontinental, Cafe Too Shangrila and Cafe Kool Shangrila.How are they rated? Can I get 6 places without reservation on a weeknight or do I need to reserve early? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to Make the Most Of Your Trip In Myanmar – Expert Advise
- 2 B U S 97.COM Ω §∞§ Ω 카지노게임종류 Ω §∞§ Ω 토토사이트추천
- 3 http://www.thegarciniaeliteslim.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 4 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 5 Road Scholar tour in China
- 6 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 7 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 8 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 9 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 10 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 11 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 12 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 13 Bali - What to do?
- 14 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 15 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 17 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 18 Being customs
- 19 Itinerary feedback please
- 20 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 21 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 22 Tips in Myanmar
- 23 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 24 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 25 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?