I and my family will be in HK end of Nov and we are thinking of trying out HK hotel buffet dinner. Which hotel is the best? I've read about Harbourside Intercontinental, Cafe Too Shangrila and Cafe Kool Shangrila.How are they rated? Can I get 6 places without reservation on a weeknight or do I need to reserve early? Thanks.
Best hotel buffet dinner in HK
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Golden Land - Adventures in Myanmar
- 2 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 3 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 4 Winning Valentine's Day -- and the entire month, for that matter, in INDIA
- 5 Hampi & Badami: Exploring the Vijaynagar and Chalukya empires.
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Revised Itinerary - feedback please
- 8 Dubai and Thailand - Bangkok
- 9 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 10 Things to do in Delhi
- 11 Traveling to Burma in April
- 12 Myanmar suspends the work of Doctors without Borders
- 13 Bangkok Airport Taxi
- 14 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 15 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 16 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 17 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 18 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 19 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 20 JAVA & GILI ISLANDS: Trip Recap + Tips
- 21 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 22 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 23 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 24 Please help me find Cherry in Bangkok
- 25 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary