Which is the best hawker center to eat at:
1) Maxwell Road Mkt.
2) Newtons Circus
4) La Pa Sat
Any others you can recommend?
Also, what are your favorite restaurants at Clarks Quay or Boat Quay.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-test-xtreme/
- 2 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 3 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 5 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 6 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 7 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 8 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 9 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 10 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 11 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 12 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 13 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 14 Totally unprepared
- 15 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 16 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 17 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 18 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 19 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 20 An island paradise?
- 21 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 22 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 23 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 24 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 25 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report