Thank you all in advance ! Me and my husband we live in Japan ,Niigata .But we are from Mongolia . And we have a 9 month old baby boy
We would like to go somewhere in August to South East Asia or anywhere kkk . Malaysia (Rawa Island) or Indonesia (Bali)? Thailand ? Papua new guinea ?have not decided yet. Ive been to many commercial famous SEAsian beaches like phuket, langkawe, nga trang ... etc most of them seemed really commercial and full of young people who party alot and stuff ( i didnt mind i partyed myself cz we didnt have the baby ,yet ) except Perhentian island in Malaysia Koto Bahru state (great place by d way ) but still we want to go to New place new food and stuff .
We need advice on good clean luxery resort (bz of the baby) ,family beach (not so commercial place) ! So please share you experience with our family we want to plan our vaca !!!
help ! Thank you !
Best Family Trip with newborn to South East Asia ,Papua new guinea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 singapore accomodation?
- 2 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 3 Nervous and excited !! In need of some advice
- 4 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 5 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 6 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 7 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 8 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 9 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 10 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 11 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 12 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 13 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 14 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 15 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 16 Writers Needed for Japan
- 17 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 18 17 Day Itinerary
- 19 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 20 Bali Help
- 21 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 22 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 23 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 24 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 25 Anantara Riverside Bangkok