Thank you all in advance ! Me and my husband we live in Japan ,Niigata .But we are from Mongolia . And we have a 9 month old baby boy
We would like to go somewhere in August to South East Asia or anywhere kkk . Malaysia (Rawa Island) or Indonesia (Bali)? Thailand ? Papua new guinea ?have not decided yet. Ive been to many commercial famous SEAsian beaches like phuket, langkawe, nga trang ... etc most of them seemed really commercial and full of young people who party alot and stuff ( i didnt mind i partyed myself cz we didnt have the baby ,yet ) except Perhentian island in Malaysia Koto Bahru state (great place by d way ) but still we want to go to New place new food and stuff .
We need advice on good clean luxery resort (bz of the baby) ,family beach (not so commercial place) ! So please share you experience with our family we want to plan our vaca !!!
help ! Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 2 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 3 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 4 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 5 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 6 What beach to choose?!?!
- 7 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 8 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 9 Business class on JAL
- 10 Private guides & drivers in China
- 11 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 12 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 13 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 14 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 15 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 16 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 17 Traffic in Hanoi
- 18 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 19 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 20 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 21 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 22 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 23 4 hour Hong Kong layover
- 24 India group or private tour?
- 25 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!
Best Family Trip with newborn to South East Asia ,Papua new guinea