Thank you all in advance ! Me and my husband we live in Japan ,Niigata .But we are from Mongolia . And we have a 9 month old baby boy
We would like to go somewhere in August to South East Asia or anywhere kkk . Malaysia (Rawa Island) or Indonesia (Bali)? Thailand ? Papua new guinea ?have not decided yet. Ive been to many commercial famous SEAsian beaches like phuket, langkawe, nga trang ... etc most of them seemed really commercial and full of young people who party alot and stuff ( i didnt mind i partyed myself cz we didnt have the baby ,yet ) except Perhentian island in Malaysia Koto Bahru state (great place by d way ) but still we want to go to New place new food and stuff .
We need advice on good clean luxery resort (bz of the baby) ,family beach (not so commercial place) ! So please share you experience with our family we want to plan our vaca !!!
help ! Thank you !
Best Family Trip with newborn to South East Asia ,Papua new guinea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 2 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 3 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 4 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 5 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 6 Travel during China national week?
- 7 Don't use World Expeditions
- 8 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 9 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 10 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 13 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 14 3 days in Teheran
- 15 Destination Bangkok, again
- 16 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 17 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 18 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 19 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 20 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 21 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 22 Favorite travel apps?
- 23 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 24 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 25 Foreign currency