Thank you all in advance ! Me and my husband we live in Japan ,Niigata .But we are from Mongolia . And we have a 9 month old baby boy
We would like to go somewhere in August to South East Asia or anywhere kkk . Malaysia (Rawa Island) or Indonesia (Bali)? Thailand ? Papua new guinea ?have not decided yet. Ive been to many commercial famous SEAsian beaches like phuket, langkawe, nga trang ... etc most of them seemed really commercial and full of young people who party alot and stuff ( i didnt mind i partyed myself cz we didnt have the baby ,yet ) except Perhentian island in Malaysia Koto Bahru state (great place by d way ) but still we want to go to New place new food and stuff .
We need advice on good clean luxery resort (bz of the baby) ,family beach (not so commercial place) ! So please share you experience with our family we want to plan our vaca !!!
help ! Thank you !
Best Family Trip with newborn to South East Asia ,Papua new guinea
- 1 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 2 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 3 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 4 Magical India
- 5 Visit To Goa
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 9 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 10 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 11 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 12 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 13 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 14 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 15 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 16 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 17 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 18 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 19 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 20 South East Asia
- 21 India's Online VISA Application
- 22 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 23 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 24 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 25 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?