Thank you all in advance ! Me and my husband we live in Japan ,Niigata .But we are from Mongolia . And we have a 9 month old baby boy
We would like to go somewhere in August to South East Asia or anywhere kkk . Malaysia (Rawa Island) or Indonesia (Bali)? Thailand ? Papua new guinea ?have not decided yet. Ive been to many commercial famous SEAsian beaches like phuket, langkawe, nga trang ... etc most of them seemed really commercial and full of young people who party alot and stuff ( i didnt mind i partyed myself cz we didnt have the baby ,yet ) except Perhentian island in Malaysia Koto Bahru state (great place by d way ) but still we want to go to New place new food and stuff .
We need advice on good clean luxery resort (bz of the baby) ,family beach (not so commercial place) ! So please share you experience with our family we want to plan our vaca !!!
help ! Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 2 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 3 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 4 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 5 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 6 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 7 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 8 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 9 Visa for India
- 10 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 11 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 12 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 13 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 14 Please help us find our MISSING friend
- 15 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 16 Buying jewelry in India
- 17 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 18 Chiang Mai
- 19 Phuket Weather
- 20 hanoi eats
- 21 Castle & King tour operator review
- 22 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 23 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 24 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 25 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
Best Family Trip with newborn to South East Asia ,Papua new guinea