Thank you all in advance ! Me and my husband we live in Japan ,Niigata .But we are from Mongolia . And we have a 9 month old baby boy
We would like to go somewhere in August to South East Asia or anywhere kkk . Malaysia (Rawa Island) or Indonesia (Bali)? Thailand ? Papua new guinea ?have not decided yet. Ive been to many commercial famous SEAsian beaches like phuket, langkawe, nga trang ... etc most of them seemed really commercial and full of young people who party alot and stuff ( i didnt mind i partyed myself cz we didnt have the baby ,yet ) except Perhentian island in Malaysia Koto Bahru state (great place by d way ) but still we want to go to New place new food and stuff .
We need advice on good clean luxery resort (bz of the baby) ,family beach (not so commercial place) ! So please share you experience with our family we want to plan our vaca !!!
help ! Thank you !
Best Family Trip with newborn to South East Asia ,Papua new guinea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 2 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 3 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 4 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 5 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 6 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 7 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 8 India and Nepal 2014
- 9 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 10 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 11 July itinerary in Japan
- 12 Where in Bali should we stay
- 13 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 14 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 15 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 16 Vietnam or Brazil
- 17 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 18 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?
- 19 Itinerary Feedback - Thailand
- 20 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 21 Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan, Varanasi, Kolkata-Winter TR!
- 22 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 23 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 24 Any info about Zomato?
- 25 First trip to Japan