Thank you all in advance ! Me and my husband we live in Japan ,Niigata .But we are from Mongolia . And we have a 9 month old baby boy
We would like to go somewhere in August to South East Asia or anywhere kkk . Malaysia (Rawa Island) or Indonesia (Bali)? Thailand ? Papua new guinea ?have not decided yet. Ive been to many commercial famous SEAsian beaches like phuket, langkawe, nga trang ... etc most of them seemed really commercial and full of young people who party alot and stuff ( i didnt mind i partyed myself cz we didnt have the baby ,yet ) except Perhentian island in Malaysia Koto Bahru state (great place by d way ) but still we want to go to New place new food and stuff .
We need advice on good clean luxery resort (bz of the baby) ,family beach (not so commercial place) ! So please share you experience with our family we want to plan our vaca !!!
help ! Thank you !
Best Family Trip with newborn to South East Asia ,Papua new guinea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 2 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 3 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 4 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 beaches in Thailand
- 7 Krabi island tours
- 8 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 9 Effectively its absolutely appeared using a beneficial
- 10 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 11 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 12 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 13 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 14 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 15 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 16 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 17 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 18 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 19 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 20 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 21 Kyushu rail pass
- 22 6 full days in Yagoon
- 23 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 24 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 25 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon