Thank you all in advance ! Me and my husband we live in Japan ,Niigata .But we are from Mongolia . And we have a 9 month old baby boy
We would like to go somewhere in August to South East Asia or anywhere kkk . Malaysia (Rawa Island) or Indonesia (Bali)? Thailand ? Papua new guinea ?have not decided yet. Ive been to many commercial famous SEAsian beaches like phuket, langkawe, nga trang ... etc most of them seemed really commercial and full of young people who party alot and stuff ( i didnt mind i partyed myself cz we didnt have the baby ,yet ) except Perhentian island in Malaysia Koto Bahru state (great place by d way ) but still we want to go to New place new food and stuff .
We need advice on good clean luxery resort (bz of the baby) ,family beach (not so commercial place) ! So please share you experience with our family we want to plan our vaca !!!
help ! Thank you !
Best Family Trip with newborn to South East Asia ,Papua new guinea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report - 2 perfect days in New Delhi and driver recommendation
- 2 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 Mongolia tour or independently
- 5 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 6 Three days in Bangkok
- 7 Khao Lak
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 9 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 10 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 11 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 12 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 13 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 14 Photos from India!
- 15 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 18 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 19 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 20 Myanmar River Cruises
- 21 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 22 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 23 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 24 How to handle cash in Japan
- 25 Great Wall hike