Thank you all in advance ! Me and my husband we live in Japan ,Niigata .But we are from Mongolia . And we have a 9 month old baby boy
We would like to go somewhere in August to South East Asia or anywhere kkk . Malaysia (Rawa Island) or Indonesia (Bali)? Thailand ? Papua new guinea ?have not decided yet. Ive been to many commercial famous SEAsian beaches like phuket, langkawe, nga trang ... etc most of them seemed really commercial and full of young people who party alot and stuff ( i didnt mind i partyed myself cz we didnt have the baby ,yet ) except Perhentian island in Malaysia Koto Bahru state (great place by d way ) but still we want to go to New place new food and stuff .
We need advice on good clean luxery resort (bz of the baby) ,family beach (not so commercial place) ! So please share you experience with our family we want to plan our vaca !!!
help ! Thank you !
Best Family Trip with newborn to South East Asia ,Papua new guinea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help re. Visa.
- 2 Nancy Chandler maps
- 3 Clothing needs
- 4 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 5 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 6 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 7 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 8 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 9 Mekong River Cruises
- 10 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 11 16 days in Vietnam
- 12 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 13 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 14 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 15 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 16 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 17 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 18 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 19 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 20 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 21 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 22 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 23 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 24 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 25 Ranthambore - where to stay?