Thank you all in advance ! Me and my husband we live in Japan ,Niigata .But we are from Mongolia . And we have a 9 month old baby boy
We would like to go somewhere in August to South East Asia or anywhere kkk . Malaysia (Rawa Island) or Indonesia (Bali)? Thailand ? Papua new guinea ?have not decided yet. Ive been to many commercial famous SEAsian beaches like phuket, langkawe, nga trang ... etc most of them seemed really commercial and full of young people who party alot and stuff ( i didnt mind i partyed myself cz we didnt have the baby ,yet ) except Perhentian island in Malaysia Koto Bahru state (great place by d way ) but still we want to go to New place new food and stuff .
We need advice on good clean luxery resort (bz of the baby) ,family beach (not so commercial place) ! So please share you experience with our family we want to plan our vaca !!!
help ! Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 2 Do you want Menhow product-membrane switch?
- 3 Phuket
- 4 Are you looking Guillemin Coupling?
- 5 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 6 Japan: ATM Machines
- 7 http://maleenhancementshop.info/trigger-xl/
- 8 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 9 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 10 Don't forget the wellies...
- 11 5 points you should know when choosing a travel app
- 12 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/nuage-skin/
- 13 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 14 A great trip in India
- 15 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 16 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 17 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 18 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 19 Vientiane and ??
- 20 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 21 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 22 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 23 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 24 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 25 How to do this
Best Family Trip with newborn to South East Asia ,Papua new guinea