Thank you all in advance ! Me and my husband we live in Japan ,Niigata .But we are from Mongolia . And we have a 9 month old baby boy
We would like to go somewhere in August to South East Asia or anywhere kkk . Malaysia (Rawa Island) or Indonesia (Bali)? Thailand ? Papua new guinea ?have not decided yet. Ive been to many commercial famous SEAsian beaches like phuket, langkawe, nga trang ... etc most of them seemed really commercial and full of young people who party alot and stuff ( i didnt mind i partyed myself cz we didnt have the baby ,yet ) except Perhentian island in Malaysia Koto Bahru state (great place by d way ) but still we want to go to New place new food and stuff .
We need advice on good clean luxery resort (bz of the baby) ,family beach (not so commercial place) ! So please share you experience with our family we want to plan our vaca !!!
help ! Thank you !
Best Family Trip with newborn to South East Asia ,Papua new guinea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 라이브바카라추천『 CAS98.C0M 』카지노주소
- 2 Chardham Yatra
- 3 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 4 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 5 Colombo
- 6 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 7 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 8 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 9 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 10 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 11 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 12 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 13 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 14 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 15 Nepal- recipe?
- 16 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 17 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 18 China trip - 15 nights
- 19 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 20 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 21 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 22 best dining in Kyoto
- 23 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 24 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 25 Sri Lanka February 15'