Thank you all in advance ! Me and my husband we live in Japan ,Niigata .But we are from Mongolia . And we have a 9 month old baby boy
We would like to go somewhere in August to South East Asia or anywhere kkk . Malaysia (Rawa Island) or Indonesia (Bali)? Thailand ? Papua new guinea ?have not decided yet. Ive been to many commercial famous SEAsian beaches like phuket, langkawe, nga trang ... etc most of them seemed really commercial and full of young people who party alot and stuff ( i didnt mind i partyed myself cz we didnt have the baby ,yet ) except Perhentian island in Malaysia Koto Bahru state (great place by d way ) but still we want to go to New place new food and stuff .
We need advice on good clean luxery resort (bz of the baby) ,family beach (not so commercial place) ! So please share you experience with our family we want to plan our vaca !!!
help ! Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 2 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 3 Japanese Alps
- 4 One month in Java and Bali
- 5 Visa Service Referral Needed
- 6 Visa Application Form
- 7 Kyushu planning (March-April)
- 8 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 9 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 10 Hotel in Langkawi
- 11 Rerouting My Itinerary/April 2016
- 12 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 13 1 week rental in Kyoto (machiya / apartment)
- 14 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 15 Is Dalat worth a visit?
- 16 Thailand and ? 4 weeks summer 2016
- 17 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 18 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 19 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 20 Last Minute Advice for my First Visit to Japan
- 21 Langkawi
- 22 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 23 Last Minute 3 week Japan Trip *HELP!*
- 24 Safety of KKH
- 25 SE Asia Mid October
Best Family Trip with newborn to South East Asia ,Papua new guinea