we are in our late 20s and wanting to celebrate our anniversary in a romantic location, either somewhere with pristine beaches or in a forrest bungalow where we can do activities such as walking/hiking, cooking classes, yoga/massages preferably in or near the hotel and somewhere not too expensive. the cheapest flights from perth are to Phuket, Krabi or Koh Samui. if anyone has been to any of these places on a holiday i'm describing please advise. it'll be for a week in February.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 2 Passport
- 3 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 4 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 7 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 8 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 9 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 10 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 11 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 12 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 13 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 14 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 15 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 16 Amakusa island help
- 17 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 18 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 19 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 20 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 21 Japan Itinerary
- 22 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 23 Toddler twin travel in India
- 24 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 25 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong