we are in our late 20s and wanting to celebrate our anniversary in a romantic location, either somewhere with pristine beaches or in a forrest bungalow where we can do activities such as walking/hiking, cooking classes, yoga/massages preferably in or near the hotel and somewhere not too expensive. the cheapest flights from perth are to Phuket, Krabi or Koh Samui. if anyone has been to any of these places on a holiday i'm describing please advise. it'll be for a week in February.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료바다이야기 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 Tokyo hotel help
- 3 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 4 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 5 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 6 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 7 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 8 Vietnam visa
- 9 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 10 Family Friendly Penang
- 11 Train trip costs help please
- 12 Weather forecast
- 13 Bali - What to do?
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 16 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 17 Sri Lanka advice
- 18 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 19 Ryokan in Japan
- 20 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 21 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 Itinerary & airport help
- 24 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 25 [Travel to ThaiLand]