we are in our late 20s and wanting to celebrate our anniversary in a romantic location, either somewhere with pristine beaches or in a forrest bungalow where we can do activities such as walking/hiking, cooking classes, yoga/massages preferably in or near the hotel and somewhere not too expensive. the cheapest flights from perth are to Phuket, Krabi or Koh Samui. if anyone has been to any of these places on a holiday i'm describing please advise. it'll be for a week in February.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://worldmuscleking.com/alphadrox/
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 myanmar
- 4 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Travel India solo
- 7 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 9 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 10 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 11 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 12 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 13 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 14 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 15 Osaka, aquarium?
- 16 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 17 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 18 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 19 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 20 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 21 North India Itinerary advice
- 22 Indonesia travel agent
- 23 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 24 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 25 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana