we are in our late 20s and wanting to celebrate our anniversary in a romantic location, either somewhere with pristine beaches or in a forrest bungalow where we can do activities such as walking/hiking, cooking classes, yoga/massages preferably in or near the hotel and somewhere not too expensive. the cheapest flights from perth are to Phuket, Krabi or Koh Samui. if anyone has been to any of these places on a holiday i'm describing please advise. it'll be for a week in February.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 2 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 4 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 5 My visit to Thailand
- 6 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 7 My visit to Cambodia
- 8 5 weeks in Japan
- 9 Japn tour 10 nights
- 10 Family Trip to Japan
- 11 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara
- 12 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 13 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 14 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 15 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 16 My visit to Vietnam
- 17 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 18 Nepal
- 19 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 20 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 21 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 22 Gutted!
- 23 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 24 My visit to Lao
- 25 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!