We're planning ahead for a family trip to SEA next summer/July. We're planning a week in Ubud but would then like to do a beach. I've been to Bali several times before but this time I'll be traveling with an 18 month old, which is new territory. I'd like your advice on the best, quiet, relatively untouristed beach. Semi yak, Nusa Dua etc are definitely NOT what I'm looking for. Should I head to north Bali or the Gilis? Could even be convinced to lengthen the trip and head to Thailand for a gorgeous beach!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 best singapore hotel
- 2 Dong Van - Ha Giang
- 3 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 4 Help - India take 2
- 5 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 6 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 7 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 8 is this a good travel plan?
- 9 CNX late arrival?
- 10 currency conversion
- 11 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 12 50th Anniversary trip
- 13 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 14 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 15 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 16 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 17 The truth about elephant tourism
- 18 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 19 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 20 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 23 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 24 Phenom Penh
- 25 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?