We're planning ahead for a family trip to SEA next summer/July. We're planning a week in Ubud but would then like to do a beach. I've been to Bali several times before but this time I'll be traveling with an 18 month old, which is new territory. I'd like your advice on the best, quiet, relatively untouristed beach. Semi yak, Nusa Dua etc are definitely NOT what I'm looking for. Should I head to north Bali or the Gilis? Could even be convinced to lengthen the trip and head to Thailand for a gorgeous beach!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 2 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 3 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 4 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 5 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 6 Other than Kyoto?
- 7 Trip Report : China
- 8 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 9 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 10 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 11 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 12 Japan GTG, early April
- 13 Beijing tours
- 14 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 15 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 16 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 17 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 18 A great trip in India
- 19 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 20 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 21 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 22 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 23 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 24 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 25 Takayama trail, Japan