We're planning ahead for a family trip to SEA next summer/July. We're planning a week in Ubud but would then like to do a beach. I've been to Bali several times before but this time I'll be traveling with an 18 month old, which is new territory. I'd like your advice on the best, quiet, relatively untouristed beach. Semi yak, Nusa Dua etc are definitely NOT what I'm looking for. Should I head to north Bali or the Gilis? Could even be convinced to lengthen the trip and head to Thailand for a gorgeous beach!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 2 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 3 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 4 India Tour Companies
- 5 Bye bye SE Asia
- 6 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 7 Laos planning.
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 14 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 15 One night in Osaka
- 16 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 17 Japan - costs
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 20 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 21 Japan Rail Pass
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 20 days Itinerary Help!