We're planning ahead for a family trip to SEA next summer/July. We're planning a week in Ubud but would then like to do a beach. I've been to Bali several times before but this time I'll be traveling with an 18 month old, which is new territory. I'd like your advice on the best, quiet, relatively untouristed beach. Semi yak, Nusa Dua etc are definitely NOT what I'm looking for. Should I head to north Bali or the Gilis? Could even be convinced to lengthen the trip and head to Thailand for a gorgeous beach!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What's on in Kyoto 4th -9th October 2017
- 2 Natural Sights in Japan Near Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 3 Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam for 65 year olds
- 4 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 5 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 6 Booking a train and pulling out my hair doing it!
- 7 First time to India
- 8 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 9 where to stay in Busan
- 10 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 11 Thai Jungle Experience
- 12 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 13 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 14 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 15 First time getting out of the country
- 16 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 17 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 18 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 19 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 20 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 21 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 22 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 23 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?