I am going to Japan for the first time in March and frankly I am totally confused by where to stay in Tokyo. I know it is a huge city and it seems easy to get around by subway. Can someone suggest the best areas to stay for seeing the sights. Also, hotel recommendations -approx $200.00 per night. Many thanks.
Best area to stay in Tokyo
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 3 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 4 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 5 Need a guide in Burma?
- 6 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 7 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 8 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 9 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 10 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 11 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 12 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 13 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 14 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 15 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 16 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 17 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 18 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 19 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 20 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 21 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 22 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 23 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 24 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 25 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea