I go to Japan in October in working holiday with my girlfriend and we think we will stay about 3 months in Tokyo. Which neighborhood do you recommend us to live in?
We would like a neighborhood not too expensive, so not in the center of Tokyo, but with activities to do nearby.
We find a share house in a website and other accommodation in Tokyo for foreigners (https://www.oakhouse.jp/eng/) and we have a choice, but we don't really know the neighborhoods ...
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴 게임 정보 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 4 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 5 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 6 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 7 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 8 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 9 Something about... Malaysia
- 10 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 11 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 12 Budget Servied Apt
- 13 Terracotta Warriors
- 14 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 15 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 16 hiking japan sept
- 17 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 18 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 19 The best way to My Son
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 25 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour