I go to Japan in October in working holiday with my girlfriend and we think we will stay about 3 months in Tokyo. Which neighborhood do you recommend us to live in?
We would like a neighborhood not too expensive, so not in the center of Tokyo, but with activities to do nearby.
We find a share house in a website and other accommodation in Tokyo for foreigners (https://www.oakhouse.jp/eng/) and we have a choice, but we don't really know the neighborhoods ...
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 2 Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 3 Annapurna Semi Circuit Trekking
- 4 Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking
- 5 Annapurna Circuit Trekking
- 6 Go Processing Complaints| Go Processing Online Complaints
- 7 Laos planning.
- 8 To do or not to do - trek in Nepal
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 11 Bye bye SE Asia
- 12 Japan - costs
- 13 Japan for Foodies
- 14 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 15 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 16 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 17 Japan Rail Pass
- 18 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 19 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 20 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 21 Sri Lanka May
- 22 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 23 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 24 Japan rough itinerary
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice