I go to Japan in October in working holiday with my girlfriend and we think we will stay about 3 months in Tokyo. Which neighborhood do you recommend us to live in?
We would like a neighborhood not too expensive, so not in the center of Tokyo, but with activities to do nearby.
We find a share house in a website and other accommodation in Tokyo for foreigners (https://www.oakhouse.jp/eng/) and we have a choice, but we don't really know the neighborhoods ...
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 QuickBooks Support Phone Number
- 2 Japan Itinerary Review
- 3 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 4 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 5 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 8 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 9 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 10 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 11 Road Scholar tour in China
- 12 China in june-July
- 13 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 14 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 15 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 16 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 China in July
- 19 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 20 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 21 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 22 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 23 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 24 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 25 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?