My nephew is going to Bali on his honeymoon and has a stopover in Singapore where he will be staying for a couple of days.
Which is the best area to stay, in order to visit the city in a short period ?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 2 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 3 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 4 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 5 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 6 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 7 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 8 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 9 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 10 India Trip Report
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 13 7.5 days in India
- 14 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 15 Traveling with Diabetes type 2 in India
- 16 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 17 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 18 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 19 Phuket
- 20 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 21 Japan: ATM Machines
- 22 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 23 Don't forget the wellies...
- 24 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 25 Family Japan Trip August 2016