I'm hoping I can get some of your opinions on some airlines going to Bali as I have never taken any of these airlines before.
I'm planning my first solo trip to Bali from Barcelona one way, going early to mid September. I've seen a lot of good deals ranging between 430 to 550 euros. The airlines are between Garuda, Qatar and Emirates. Ive seen alot of mixed reviews online.
What were your overall experiences with these airlines. my main interest would be based in this order comfort (leg room), food, cleanliness, staff, airport base for layovers (most of them have long layovers, how were the airports overall?)
I just want to get an idea because i'm torn and not quite sure which would be best for a long flight.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 2 Thai Elephants
- 3 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 4 Luggage size China ?
- 5 Japan Itinerary!
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 Sri Lanka in August
- 8 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 9 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 10 India itinerary critique please
- 11 Japan/Korea/HK
- 12 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 13 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 14 Vientiane and ??
- 15 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 16 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 17 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 18 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 19 Impressions of India
- 20 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 21 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 22 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 23 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 24 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 25 Mumbai short visit