I'm hoping I can get some of your opinions on some airlines going to Bali as I have never taken any of these airlines before.
I'm planning my first solo trip to Bali from Barcelona one way, going early to mid September. I've seen a lot of good deals ranging between 430 to 550 euros. The airlines are between Garuda, Qatar and Emirates. Ive seen alot of mixed reviews online.
What were your overall experiences with these airlines. my main interest would be based in this order comfort (leg room), food, cleanliness, staff, airport base for layovers (most of them have long layovers, how were the airports overall?)
I just want to get an idea because i'm torn and not quite sure which would be best for a long flight.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바다이야기릴게임 ▣☆접 속 : V VZ338.com ▣☆
- 2 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 3 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 4 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 One night in Osaka
- 7 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 8 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 9 Japan for Foodies
- 10 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 11 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 12 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 13 Singapore weather in August/September
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 16 First time going abroad
- 17 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 18 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Backpacking on a budget
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 23 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 24 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 25 electric plug