I'm hoping I can get some of your opinions on some airlines going to Bali as I have never taken any of these airlines before.
I'm planning my first solo trip to Bali from Barcelona one way, going early to mid September. I've seen a lot of good deals ranging between 430 to 550 euros. The airlines are between Garuda, Qatar and Emirates. Ive seen alot of mixed reviews online.
What were your overall experiences with these airlines. my main interest would be based in this order comfort (leg room), food, cleanliness, staff, airport base for layovers (most of them have long layovers, how were the airports overall?)
I just want to get an idea because i'm torn and not quite sure which would be best for a long flight.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/lumidaire-cream/
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 Christmas in the Alps
- 4 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 5 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 sri lanka- tips required
- 9 base bangkok or manilla
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 12 Idiotic time zone question
- 13 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 14 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 15 Mount Koya
- 16 Sometahing is wrong
- 17 Twin rooms in Japan
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Change my Itinerary?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 22 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer