I'm hoping I can get some of your opinions on some airlines going to Bali as I have never taken any of these airlines before.
I'm planning my first solo trip to Bali from Barcelona one way, going early to mid September. I've seen a lot of good deals ranging between 430 to 550 euros. The airlines are between Garuda, Qatar and Emirates. Ive seen alot of mixed reviews online.
What were your overall experiences with these airlines. my main interest would be based in this order comfort (leg room), food, cleanliness, staff, airport base for layovers (most of them have long layovers, how were the airports overall?)
I just want to get an idea because i'm torn and not quite sure which would be best for a long flight.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time to India
- 2 Alpha Rampage
- 3 Outdoor Hoardings in Mumbai
- 4 6 Seater for your safe and comfort trip in Sri Lanka
- 5 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 6 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 7 First time getting out of the country
- 8 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 9 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 10 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 11 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 12 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 13 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 14 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 15 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 16 Planning my Philippines trip
- 17 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 18 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 21 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 22 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 23 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 24 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 25 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!