Have a 4 day trip in HK coming and and among the 50000 things I want to do is get a nice suit made, but seeing as I am a fresh college graduate I want to keep it low.
I am looking to go to Bonham Strand tailors, but as everything I've read about them have come online, I wanted to ask around and see if anyone knows of them and what their reputation is. If not, I will probably go blindly, but obviously I hope someone can tell me of their stories - the good bad and ugly.
Bespoke suits in HK
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam - Questions
- 2 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 3 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 4 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 5 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 6 Osaka shopping
- 7 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 8 Takayama ideas in April?
- 9 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 10 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 11 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 12 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 13 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 14 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 15 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 16 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 17 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 18 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 19 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 20 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 21 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 22 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 23 Penang
- 24 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 25 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?