Have a 4 day trip in HK coming and and among the 50000 things I want to do is get a nice suit made, but seeing as I am a fresh college graduate I want to keep it low.
I am looking to go to Bonham Strand tailors, but as everything I've read about them have come online, I wanted to ask around and see if anyone knows of them and what their reputation is. If not, I will probably go blindly, but obviously I hope someone can tell me of their stories - the good bad and ugly.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali Honeymoon Help
- 2 10 days Japan, need help
- 3 India in March and April??
- 4 Fodor's Survey
- 5 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 6 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 7 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 Chilli Crab - Singapore
- 10 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 11 Should I? Solo, male, 52yo, deliberating
- 12 3 Weeks In Bali & Gili Islands HELP
- 13 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 14 Need Feedback on Safety and Things to Do for Traveling to Maldives
- 15 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 16 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 17 a month in india
- 18 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 19 India Safari 2017
- 20 Datong in Winter
- 21 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 22 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 23 haneda hotel
- 24 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 25 Rishikesh, India