Have a 4 day trip in HK coming and and among the 50000 things I want to do is get a nice suit made, but seeing as I am a fresh college graduate I want to keep it low.
I am looking to go to Bonham Strand tailors, but as everything I've read about them have come online, I wanted to ask around and see if anyone knows of them and what their reputation is. If not, I will probably go blindly, but obviously I hope someone can tell me of their stories - the good bad and ugly.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Singapore or Bali
- 2 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 3 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 4 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 5 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 6 RHK'S Spring trip
- 7 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 8 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 9 Hotels in Beijing
- 10 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 11 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 12 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 13 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 14 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 15 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 16 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 17 First trip to Japan
- 18 Hotel in Tokyo
- 19 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 20 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 21 Business class on JAL
- 22 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 23 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 24 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 25 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip