Have a 4 day trip in HK coming and and among the 50000 things I want to do is get a nice suit made, but seeing as I am a fresh college graduate I want to keep it low.
I am looking to go to Bonham Strand tailors, but as everything I've read about them have come online, I wanted to ask around and see if anyone knows of them and what their reputation is. If not, I will probably go blindly, but obviously I hope someone can tell me of their stories - the good bad and ugly.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Review@: Norton Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1-800-570-1233 norton 24*7
- 2 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 3 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 4 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 5 Laos or Kerala?
- 6 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 7 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 10 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 11 Bali & Singapore in October
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 14 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 15 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 16 Booking on the fly
- 17 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 18 Tea estates of Munnar
- 19 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 20 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 21 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 22 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 23 like my food
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Portable wifi rental