Have a 4 day trip in HK coming and and among the 50000 things I want to do is get a nice suit made, but seeing as I am a fresh college graduate I want to keep it low.
I am looking to go to Bonham Strand tailors, but as everything I've read about them have come online, I wanted to ask around and see if anyone knows of them and what their reputation is. If not, I will probably go blindly, but obviously I hope someone can tell me of their stories - the good bad and ugly.
Bespoke suits in HK
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 2 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 3 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 4 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 5 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 6 Favorite travel apps?
- 7 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 8 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 9 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 10 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 11 Destination Bangkok, again
- 12 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 13 Foreign currency
- 14 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 15 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 16 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 17 Honeymoon In sept
- 18 Vietnam October 2014
- 19 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 20 Indonesian visa update
- 21 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 22 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 23 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 24 where can i find replica handbags
- 25 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon