I am planning to take my father to China for his 75th birthday, as this is one of the places he would like to visit before he leaves this earth. I am considering booking a 4 or 5 star hotel for us in Bejing and in Shanghai and going on day tours based on our interests: Great wall, Forbidden city, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions about hotels or local tour companies (Gray Lines or the equivalent)? I am also weighing this a la carte option against going on a guided tour. Any insights or suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Renewal@: KASPERSKY Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 *SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Renewal@: KASPERSKY Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 *SECURITY 24*7
- 3 Terracotta Warriors
- 4 Selling mountainbikes in Dushanbe
- 5 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 6 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 7 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 9 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 10 hiking japan sept
- 11 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 12 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 13 The best way to My Son
- 14 Japan Itinerary!
- 15 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 16 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 17 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 20 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 21 Japan rough itinerary
- 22 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 23 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 24 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 25 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises