My husband and I are taking our 6, 8, and 11 year old boys to Beijing at the end of November for 4 nights. We have both been there before as young students but going with kids will be a whole different matter! It seems to me that with our little guys, drivers and guides would be advisable to say the least. We plan to stay at the Grand Hyatt. I've received a few quotes for day tours that seem quite high for the usual sights. I've read ekskrunchy's wonderful missives on Beijing and have duly noted down Kong Lin's email address. My question is whether he would be willing to work with me on a customized tour with the kids. The quote I received was almost $500 per person! All advice on tour companies or Kong Lin in particular is most welcome.
Beijing with Kids
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 You guys have beautiful babies but down for moms watching
- 2 day bus Yangon -Kalaw?
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 5 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 6 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 7 Advice re. day trip from Chiang Rai to Mae Sai & Golden Triangle
- 8 Airport pick up from Narita
- 9 Will the new $100 bill be rejected or accepted in Burma?
- 10 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 11 help with itinerary!
- 12 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 13 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 14 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 16 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 17 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 18 Christmas Time in India
- 19 Having doubts with China
- 20 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 21 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 22 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 23 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 24 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 25 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop