My husband and I are taking our 6, 8, and 11 year old boys to Beijing at the end of November for 4 nights. We have both been there before as young students but going with kids will be a whole different matter! It seems to me that with our little guys, drivers and guides would be advisable to say the least. We plan to stay at the Grand Hyatt. I've received a few quotes for day tours that seem quite high for the usual sights. I've read ekskrunchy's wonderful missives on Beijing and have duly noted down Kong Lin's email address. My question is whether he would be willing to work with me on a customized tour with the kids. The quote I received was almost $500 per person! All advice on tour companies or Kong Lin in particular is most welcome.
Beijing with Kids
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 3 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 4 Nepal- recipe?
- 5 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 6 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 7 My SEA trip - photos update
- 8 vietnam and laos
- 9 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 10 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 11 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 12 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 13 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 14 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 15 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 16 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 17 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 18 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 19 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 20 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 21 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 22 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 23 Connaught Place
- 24 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 25 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary