My husband and I are taking our 6, 8, and 11 year old boys to Beijing at the end of November for 4 nights. We have both been there before as young students but going with kids will be a whole different matter! It seems to me that with our little guys, drivers and guides would be advisable to say the least. We plan to stay at the Grand Hyatt. I've received a few quotes for day tours that seem quite high for the usual sights. I've read ekskrunchy's wonderful missives on Beijing and have duly noted down Kong Lin's email address. My question is whether he would be willing to work with me on a customized tour with the kids. The quote I received was almost $500 per person! All advice on tour companies or Kong Lin in particular is most welcome.
Beijing with Kids
- 1 Discover Vietnam with local guide and key guide vietnam
- 2 Suggestion for Bali
- 3 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 4 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 5 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 6 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 7 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 8 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 9 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 12 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 13 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 14 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 15 Hello, Vietnam
- 16 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 17 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 18 Sri Lanka
- 19 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 20 Kashmir or Nepal
- 21 Udaipur, India
- 22 Ipoh
- 23 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 24 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 25 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?