My husband and I are taking our 6, 8, and 11 year old boys to Beijing at the end of November for 4 nights. We have both been there before as young students but going with kids will be a whole different matter! It seems to me that with our little guys, drivers and guides would be advisable to say the least. We plan to stay at the Grand Hyatt. I've received a few quotes for day tours that seem quite high for the usual sights. I've read ekskrunchy's wonderful missives on Beijing and have duly noted down Kong Lin's email address. My question is whether he would be willing to work with me on a customized tour with the kids. The quote I received was almost $500 per person! All advice on tour companies or Kong Lin in particular is most welcome.
Beijing with Kids
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 2 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 3 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 4 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 5 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 6 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 7 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 8 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 9 Magical India
- 10 Visit To Goa
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 13 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 14 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 15 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 16 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 19 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 20 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 21 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 22 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 23 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 24 South East Asia
- 25 India's Online VISA Application